The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Power of Dreams (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   I'm Brand-spankin' new Help! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=11552)

KandiKat January 26th, 2003 02:53 AM

I'm Brand-spankin' new Help!

Hey all.
Yep, I'm new. My name is Kat, I'm from Milton and I'll be 18 in two days. It was recommended to me by a friend that this should be my first party. So anyone with any advice, do let me know. I'm totally psyched already and I still need the all clear from my parents.
I don't remember what got me interested in rave culture... but the music and general outlook draw me. Imagine, a place where just about anyone is welcome, without being excluded on looks, religion or any other petty differences.
I suffer from clinical depression, and because of how I was teased going through school, have only two real friends. I don't get out nearly at all and I don't have any money. I've never been to a rave.

If anyone can give me a lift, that would be super. :spin:

~Kat

DJ Tranzit January 28th, 2003 10:36 AM

try greyhound buses..
it shouldn't be too much..

i don't think many people (if any) come from milton

xRaVeRx January 28th, 2003 12:40 PM

heyy, "Kat" if you want...u can come hang out with me and some ppl! :) ...post back, if ya want:) ..

xRaVeRx:):)

EagleScorpion January 28th, 2003 01:08 PM

Hey Kat this is Joe. Dont feel bad about coming from a long distance! We have two mental cases just like yourself on this board (I included) who are driving from NEW JERSEY. Thats in the UNITED STATES!!!!!! ARENT WE CRAZY!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kat. I wish i lived near you. I REALLY do, becuase it would be an HONOR to pick you up and take you to Power of Dreams. It really would. I love this stuff.

I wish you the best of luck, man.

snowBL(i)ND January 28th, 2003 01:14 PM

The Go Bus from the Milton station to Union in Toronto is only 7.00

hope you find a way to get down, whatever it is.

punky_k January 28th, 2003 02:08 PM

hey kat!! ma name's kristie...everyone calls me k! as of now, i think ima be goin to hulla alone...so we can SOOO hang out if ya want!! :P just message me or somethin...we can meet up outside/inside the par-tay...

hulla's are soo much fun and it kicks ass that it's your first party!! hehehe you will have soooooooo much fun gurl!!! :D

Troile January 28th, 2003 08:40 PM

Hey I'm going to Hulla alone too! :(

But its ok...There are going to be so many happy people there. And I'm going to give out candy in the lineup just to make sure I meet them all! :)

Hulla is the perfect first party. All you need to have a good time is to want to. And you've already got that down.

I'll definately look out for you to give you a Hulla welcome...But you've got to tell us what you're wearing so we can pick you out and make sure its an extra special Hulla.

Btw...I hope that ride thing works out. It sucks that you don't have much money. I'd pick you up but it sounds like you're pretty close to T.? Once I'm on the dvp I plan on staying on it until I'm pretty much there.

punky_k January 28th, 2003 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Troile
But you've got to tell us what you're wearing so we can pick you out and make sure its an extra special Hulla.

I agree!!! you must tell us what you'll be wearing...I wanna be able to find ya and give ya some purrrty kandi!!! :D and make sure you're havin the bestest time EVER!

kandeegirl2 January 29th, 2003 12:54 AM

wordup JERZEE REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

this will be trip # 6 in the past year and a month!!!!!!!!!!!!

KandiKat January 29th, 2003 12:59 AM

OMG you guys are all so sweet!!! *tears up* I wanna hug each and every one of you.. and I hope I have enough kandi to give you all something pretty.

Plans are, that my step-dad is driving me to the eaton's centre early so I can meet wif people, and I'll find my way to the party from there.

For sure, I'll be in a sparkly pink tank top. Possibly with huge rainbow arms, but I'm still deciding. If my pants are done in time, they're giant rainbow crochet, probably sprayed with glitter as well. If they're not done in time, I'll be in tye-dyed skirts.

Either way, here's a pic of me for reference, http://www.yellowhat.org/trustsnowball/bkpotm.htm
:rotflmao:
Man, I'm so psyched.
You can get a hold of me on MSN via Lee_spicer@Hotmail.com
and AIM: Akaysha

see y'all there!
~Kat

MaTcH January 29th, 2003 03:34 AM

hehe the best part of hullas have to be the kandy kids and their hugs. Hugaballoo!!

xRaVeRx January 29th, 2003 02:33 PM

Trust, "KAT" You will have THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!! :D
...plus, i hope 2 get a hug from u:)

Commander Keen January 29th, 2003 02:33 PM

hey... you're gonna have such a blast.. Hulla parties are in a class of their own. There's always a great vibe.... the people are super friendly, and they play a lot of happy hardcore.

if you love HHC then you'll love hulla.

xRaVeRx January 29th, 2003 02:45 PM

HHC IS SOOOO AMAZING!! :D :D
TRULY (MY) FAVOURITE!!

Troile January 29th, 2003 04:22 PM

Make sure you get a RingPop from me Kat!

I'll probably be wearing my red pants again. I may/may not have a super fuzzy blue/pink backpack on.

xRaVeRx January 29th, 2003 06:13 PM

hahahaha, ohh ya..i remember you.."troile" that backpack was cool;)

KandiKat January 29th, 2003 06:16 PM

Kat is easy to spot lol.. well.. usually.. lol.. Amongst other Kandi kids, I may just fade into the wallpaper. No worries if I give you a stupid look when you run up to hug me. Identify yourself with your board screeny and I'll be more than happy to give you a lolli (and one of any other candy I pick up between now and then.) and a bracelet.. :D

I have a feeling I'll be sticking pretty close to MaTcH, but who knows. Ya'll got my pic, so, dun hesitate to approach. I don't bite.. hard... ;)

~Kat

Troile January 29th, 2003 06:17 PM

Really? B/c I haven't bought it yet... :) :) hehe.

The backpack I had on at Digital Outlaws was blue with all kinds of glow in the dark peace signs, flowers, happy faces and mushrooms. Also a plush 'Mr Happy'.

I was giving out candy necklaces in line and inside for the first couple hours.

punky_k January 29th, 2003 10:46 PM

YAAAAAAAAY! i just added u to my msn!! hehehe I CANNOT wait to meet u and give ya a hug and some kandi!!! wOo wOo!! :D

mrmagoo January 29th, 2003 11:16 PM

Hey KandiKat

I hope you have a great time at your first hulla. Just so you know, Im a braclet whore so if I see ya Im coming looking for one! :)
I always start the night out with none and try to conglamorate as many as I can, I have a huge collection now.

Anyways if your gonna be with Match most of the time I'll probably see you then.

HAPPY 9 DAYS TILL HULLA!!!

~Jesse~

xRaVeRx January 30th, 2003 01:00 AM

hahaha,..."I dont bite. Hard;)" I LOVE AUSTIN POWERS
(EXCEPT FOR AUSTIN POWERS 3) THEY PLAYED IT OUT..but hey, it wuz styll ok

KandiKat January 30th, 2003 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by punky_k
YAAAAAAAAY! i just added u to my msn!! hehehe I CANNOT wait to meet u and give ya a hug and some kandi!!! wOo wOo!! :D

My MSN has been acting up lately, so I don't think I got notification that you did. PM me your email addy and I'll add you.
I'm not used to people being so nice to me *sniff sniff*

Quote:
Originally posted by mrmagoo
Hey KandiKat

I hope you have a great time at your first hulla. Just so you know, Im a braclet whore so if I see ya Im coming looking for one! :)
I always start the night out with none and try to conglamorate as many as I can, I have a huge collection now.

Uh ohs.. methinks me should be still making kandi.. cuz after I give all you happy peoples some, I'm gonna be out! oh no!

~Kat

xRaVeRx January 30th, 2003 12:34 PM

hahahahahha... --^ so, so true!! hahahaha..:D

KandiKat February 1st, 2003 06:24 PM

Okay party peoples, it's official on what I'm wearing so ya can SPOT ME! haha

Pink tank top, Rainbow sleeves, bunny backpack, purple visor, rainbow crochet poncho and pink n green phatty pants. :D

See you at the net meet! if not, see you in line or inside.. now where'd my bead box go.. haha

I have two pounds of lollis to give out, and I don't want to haul them inside, so.. :D

~Kat

RoB-B February 2nd, 2003 02:13 AM

EVERYONE IS SOOO GENEROUS AT HULLA

IF SOMEONE OFFERS YOU A STRANGE PILL, TAKE IT

ITS OK, CAUSE EVERY LOVES YOU!!!!!!

IT WILL BE A GRAND TIME

(little bit of sarcasm, but it really is a good time)