The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo News & Discussion (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Frolic, are u still banned from the U.S?? (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=11590)

xRaVeRx January 28th, 2003 01:05 PM

Frolic, are u still banned from the U.S??

Heyy, AF...i was just wondering if you were still banned 2 put on some parties in the U.S.
--i dunt live there, but i was sitting here and thinking about that?!

xRaVeRx:):)

Crazy*4*Hullas February 12th, 2003 08:33 PM

As soon as the ban is lifted u know u better be here in the states!! were going thru frolic withdrawl down here!i mean i dont mind traveling up there to see but alot of my friends cant always make it thats why if u ever came here it would sell out no problem!!!

Seizure February 12th, 2003 08:36 PM

I dunno about overall... but at this past hulla.. didnt they say the ban on Frolic in the states was lifted and he was back?

xRaVeRx February 12th, 2003 09:37 PM

--^ i dunno...i wasn't there the whole time:(
But that would be soo wicked (for those wholive in the states)
NOT ME THOUGH! I live right here in t.DoT :D where most hullas take place (at the moment)

pointy_sticks February 12th, 2003 11:36 PM

...yes, Frolic is allowed back in the states now.

xRaVeRx February 13th, 2003 09:12 PM

--^ Ohh serious!! WOW, thats' wicked for all you AmericanS
!!YaY!! go you!!!

Move~Your~Stuff February 20th, 2003 03:11 PM

Frolic has been branded a 'threat to national security' in the U.S of A.
That is why the alert is at Orange. He is an Iraqi spy, who protests against american military aggression.

Or at least that is how the rumour is going around.

xRaVeRx February 20th, 2003 05:06 PM

--^ hahahahha

Busta February 20th, 2003 05:23 PM

He is forming a coalition of raver extremists who plan on terrorizing the US with happy hardcore anthems via his records of mass destruction.

Squibbles February 27th, 2003 11:34 AM

Frolic should come to Ottawa soon :)
I know that the company I do staff at parties with (Synergyg) in Ottawa was thinking about bringing him down for a party, but I don't know what happened to that :(

Squibbles February 27th, 2003 11:44 AM

sorry, I mispelled it, its Synergy :P

renegade_emcee March 13th, 2003 01:57 AM

WTF why is he banned from t he states *cries*

DynamicHalfDuo March 13th, 2003 03:35 AM

He's not! Not anymore, anyway. Kudos to the government for making a good move...first in a long time, IMO.

Frolic just played his last Non-Hulla Canadian appearance last weekend (I was there... who wants to touch me? :D) and will be beginning to tour the US shortly, from my understanding. We in the states are understandly very...fuckin'...stoked....

Remember - Buffalo is where you want to be, Frolic... Buffalo.... don't forget the name.... :D

renegade_emcee March 13th, 2003 03:27 PM

^^ are you talking about goodfellaz brain basher last weekend ? it was hype!

DynamicHalfDuo March 14th, 2003 05:30 AM

Yes I am, and damn straight it was hype! RAVE y'all!

Next Hulla: April 19

Next Goodfellaz: June ??

Yes... the hardcore among us will be at both. :D

tehjay March 14th, 2003 06:17 AM

Dynamic, APril 19th, Where At? I need to go to my first hulla!

RoB-B March 15th, 2003 04:34 AM

WHY did frolic get banned

DynamicHalfDuo March 15th, 2003 06:19 AM

Tehjay - I think you've already received an answer in another thread but just in case - Hullabaloo is traditionally at the Opera House in Toronto on Queen Street... full directions will be provided when the flier is fully posted (instead of that teaser you see on the front page... *salivates* must see the flier!!!)

Rob-B, I believe Frolic was banned for working in the United States without a work permit... which confuses me, since I thought NAFTA made all that irrelevant (but leave it to our good ol' government to fuck with a good thing like Anabolic's parties and leave alone the hardened and violent criminals).

xRaVeRx March 16th, 2003 01:10 AM

Q=Yea, what did FRolic do that was SOOOO BAD?? ;)
A=Brought 2much Hardcore..haha

SmaX April 5th, 2003 05:50 PM

when i talked to chris at da last hulla, he said he's allowed back in 2 weeks, which was like forever ago, so he's allowed back...
PITTSBURGH NEEDS FROLIC!!! WE NEED SUM DAMN HHC UP IN HERE!!! EVERYTHINGS GOIN DnB N Jungle!!!! HELP US BRING BACK OUR Scene :-(

kraver1981 April 7th, 2003 03:11 AM

Pittsburgh nees more HHC?? From what've heard, Pittsburgh has a nice little HHC/freeform thing going...

Bring Frolic to NYC!! Make NYC raves actually fun again...:)

DynamicHalfDuo April 8th, 2003 04:17 AM

Pittsburgh has a nice little HHC thing going on?

WhTF is it!!!!!!!! Pittsburgh isn't THAT far from me!!

CandyGirl23 April 8th, 2003 04:55 PM

the last pittsburg hhc party I went to was 'bring it back' in november...haven't heard about any since then??? I'm kinda curious what nice lil' hhc scene they have, beyond the talented dj's/producers from the area.

SmaX April 8th, 2003 05:49 PM

we have alot of good dj's Barron (DJ Sunrise) lives around here, adn sum other good ones, but theres really no HHC scene, or no prmoters that wanna throw another HHC party, Bring It bAck in november EVERYONE said was the ebst party around pgh, but yet we still haven't had any sense... u think companys would get the idea that HHC MAKES A PARTY ADN MAKES THE SCENE

pointy_sticks April 8th, 2003 05:56 PM

Sunrize's name is Barrett. ;)