The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Power of Dreams (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Crazy stories or thoughts from Feb.8 (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=11805)

xRaVeRx February 10th, 2003 07:38 PM

Crazy stories or thoughts from Feb.8

heyy, just wanna hea some crazy (funny) stories from everyone's night!! :)

I had to leave at 2:00am:(:( RIGHT BEFORE FROLICS SET!!
and i hear thats when he busted out with the Chapter 7!! :(
aw well..at least i got to go!! ;)

Their were some crazy lightshows happenin...and some wicked liquidng..i got 2 lightshows done for me!! AND WOW! did i get tripped out or what!! HOLY!! hahaha..(Ugene) haha..u do some crazyness!! hahah;)

Umm, and does anyone know what DJ was on at 11:00pm-12:00am?? Because they're were some crazy tracks bein played..
..jus wonderin if anyone knows!

Well I had a great time..and thanks to everyone who made one of the best hullas yet! :goodwork::)

xRaVeRx:):)

Troile February 10th, 2003 08:07 PM

MMMMM....frisky...Frisky ruled PoD.

:) :)

Yeah...Darryl...your glowstix were awesome. I was the dude all in red with a blue fuzzy backpack...had the multicoloured stick.

Hmmm...crazy stories? not really. Mostly just a good time. I had fun tripping out a girl and her 3 new ravers that she brought with her. 3 of them! holy cow...That was awesome. They all got bracelets for being so cheery :) :)

I don't think I had any mega-sketchy moments during the night...Even the ride home was fun. I forgot what full serve gas stations were like though. I opened the door and got most of the way out to be greeted by someone smiling at me waiting...and someone else washing my window. Weirdness...Then I got to talking with someone and I forgot to pay! doh...He just waited patiently by my door waiting for me to be done.

Those Esso people were so nice :) hehe.

xRaVeRx February 11th, 2003 10:38 PM

--^ haha, wicked!!
--ya mah ngiht was just a regualr (TRIPPED) OUT hulla night!!
**aww..thnkin back** I loved it!!

Polina February 11th, 2003 10:46 PM

MC Gobstoppa Laughed at me when i got a water bottle thrown at my head

good times:rolleyes:

Seizure February 11th, 2003 10:50 PM

The same guy constantly asking me throughout the night if I wanted a lightshow.. periodically at certain intervals throughout the night.... fun!

§ p u n n February 12th, 2003 12:15 AM

this was before hulla... we got into a car accident on the qew. wasnt that bad, could have been MUCH worse...

DynamicHalfDuo February 12th, 2003 12:35 AM

^^^ Sorry Seizure, that was prolly me (orange hair)... I just learned how to give light shows (and I can't even say I'm very good) so I was all stoked to share. :) My apologies!

Seizure February 12th, 2003 12:39 AM

Hahaha well.. I dont think this person had orange hair :P

DoubleWide February 12th, 2003 12:52 AM

Dont know if anyone seen my friend fall down the flight of stairs on route to the bathroom it was quite the scene. Moments later while dancing some girl gave him a sticker of sorts and a big hug. Next thing i know he is whispering sweet nothings into her ear and wham she comes across with a right hook. i about died he had an imprint all nite on his cheek. what a drunk.

neverlandgurl February 12th, 2003 01:29 AM

me and my girls thought it would be fun to have a 4 way kiss....we ended up including a poor little foreign boy....who ended up leaving with one of those "wow that was cool but what the heck just happened" faces

xRaVeRx February 12th, 2003 10:42 AM

--^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
IM ACTUALLY SITTIN HERE LAUGHIN!! WOW *TEAR*

DynamicHalfDuo February 12th, 2003 01:21 PM

4 way kiss?

...for any who doubted that Buffalo Crew absolutly rules, I'm sure this will make you see the light.... :D

HardcoreJeff February 12th, 2003 01:56 PM

Id have to say that I whole-heartedly agree with you on this one, and now more disappointed than ever that I missed POD!

neverlandgurl February 12th, 2003 02:37 PM

*covers eyes* oh silly silly boys

Seizure February 12th, 2003 04:15 PM

*uncovers neverlandgurl's eyes* You know you like it... considering you were in it :P

mrmagoo February 12th, 2003 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DoubleWide
Dont know if anyone seen my friend fall down the flight of stairs on route to the bathroom it was quite the scene. Moments later while dancing some girl gave him a sticker of sorts and a big hug. Next thing i know he is whispering sweet nothings into her ear and wham she comes across with a right hook. i about died he had an imprint all nite on his cheek. what a drunk.

What did he say to her?

xRaVeRx February 12th, 2003 05:48 PM

I was laughin because the girl Punched him...
Not because of the 4 way kiss thing!! hahah..

neverlandgurl February 12th, 2003 07:01 PM

awww i thought we were amusing...oh and by the way to add to dynamic half duo's comment...no one involved in the kiss was from buffalo :p

DoubleWide February 12th, 2003 07:50 PM

Not sure what he said.....I believe something along the lines of a hotel and sex. I was to busy trying to stop laughing and breathe to listen.

Seizure February 12th, 2003 07:53 PM

and this, my friends... is why we dont drink alcohol :)

xRaVeRx February 12th, 2003 08:07 PM

--^hahahahahahahahahah, GREAT!! hsahahag, now that was funny!!

DoubleWide February 12th, 2003 08:23 PM

word ---he drank damn near half a liter or more. Im leaning towards the latter.

DynamicHalfDuo February 13th, 2003 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by neverlandgurl
awww i thought we were amusing...oh and by the way to add to dynamic half duo's comment...no one involved in the kiss was from buffalo :p

Only because I didn't know it was going on. ;)

Seizure February 13th, 2003 10:04 AM

I also remember some tiny girlie walking past me every so often as I stood on the stairs.... playing with my hair and random intervals.. while thinking it was just some kinda itch.. heh

neverlandgurl February 13th, 2003 10:57 AM

silly dynamic, you'll have to find us next time :p