The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Get Hype (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   I had the BEST TIME for my 1st rave!! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=12939)

Smila April 24th, 2003 05:52 PM

I had the BEST TIME for my 1st rave!!

I just wanted to say thanx to all the new people I met at Hulla's Get Hype! It was my first rave...ever...and I'm so glad that I went! I met sooo many new, interesting and wonderful people and I hope to see you all at the next Hulla in July! I'm going! Although I don't remember everyone's name I still had a BLAST and I thank everyone for making my first experience awesome! It's something I HAFTA do again and again! I can't thank you all enough!!!! :D

kraver1981 April 25th, 2003 03:55 AM

Glad you had a great time and that you picked Hulla as your first! They're really alot of fun and thats what makes me endure the 18 hour roundtip ride to come up from NYC. :) I would say that I met you but I have no idea who you are...what were you wearing?

MellowMess April 25th, 2003 04:13 AM

So glad you enjoyed yourself Smila ! It was my second rave, and my first Hulla, and as for KRaver1981, it worths the 10 hours roundtrip ride from Montreal as well ! Hope to catch ya next time, for the 6th anniversary !

~ Eric ( & Sandra )

StarIntensity April 25th, 2003 02:11 PM

Wee! It was my first rave ever too, and I'm glad other newbies like me had just an awesome of a time! It was definitely the atmosphere and the people that really made the night super amazing! I'll definitely be back in July!

<3

Smila April 25th, 2003 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kraver1981
Glad you had a great time and that you picked Hulla as your first! They're really alot of fun and thats what makes me endure the 18 hour roundtip ride to come up from NYC. :) I would say that I met you but I have no idea who you are...what were you wearing?

Haha, I was wearing mostly blue that night. I had blue jeans, a navy blue Campus Crew t-shirt on, a white visor, blue fun fur cuffs, and I had a strobe blinky ring. And I also was wearing the biggest smile 'cause I hadda blast!!! Haha. :spin:

DynamicHalfDuo April 26th, 2003 04:18 AM

I love these posts.

Welcome to the family, Hullanewbies :D

KittyKittyKitty April 26th, 2003 01:12 PM

mmmhmmm

Troile April 26th, 2003 01:25 PM

FUCKING RIGHT!

okidam April 27th, 2003 05:59 AM

my first hulla, and first rave ever ^_~ and it was absolutely spectacular ^_^ thank you to all for such the warm atmosphere ^_^

CareSieB April 27th, 2003 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by okidam
my first hulla, and first rave ever ^_~ and it was absolutely spectacular ^_^ thank you to all for such the warm atmosphere ^_^

all you guys who it was your first rave, nothing else will ever compare, atleast for the vibe, it was amazing..brandon you going to go to hulla and goodfellaz in june and july??

Race 2 Da Beat April 27th, 2003 07:47 PM

When is goodfellaz again?

Kelly

snowBL(i)ND April 27th, 2003 08:06 PM

june 14th

Race 2 Da Beat April 27th, 2003 10:45 PM

NICE!

Kelly

itsgigglegirl April 27th, 2003 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CareSieB

all you guys who it was your first rave, nothing else will ever compare, atleast for the vibe, it was amazing..brandon you going to go to hulla and goodfellaz in june and july??

My first party was Power of Dreams, back in February...the vibe this time was pretty cool...but had nothing on Power of Dreams...that was just amazing...or maybe it was first timer euphoria...who knows? In any event...hulla rocks my socks like nothing else, and I hope all the newbies keep coming back like I plan to! :)

Troile April 27th, 2003 11:59 PM

My first hulla was Warp Factor.

My favourite was Power of Dreams.

I didn't get to stay for the entirety of Hype. Meh.

kandeegirl2 April 28th, 2003 12:09 AM

Make Believe was my first hulla and i always say, "nothing compares to the first one" well get hype was right up there but yah the first one is the best because you get to experience something soo very new but the fact that they are always good makes it soo great!!!!!

okidam April 28th, 2003 03:29 AM

dude, im in toronto for goodfellaz and hulla, AND the week after goodfellaz, i might attend the Om Festival too. ^_^

yeah, i can see how your first time is always the best, kinda like with a certain little something else? it wasnt true for me. my second time blew the first time outta the water. maybe it was cause it was pretty much near pure, if not totally ^_~ hee hee!

but for goodfellaz, all i gotta say is, LUNA-C!!! ON THREE DECKS ::swoons:: XD im eager to see what to look forward to at the next hulla ^_~

pointy_sticks April 28th, 2003 04:52 PM

My first Hulla sucked ass, but that's because the people I went with were being lame-o's. The sets were good, but overall I didn't have much fun.

Arkane April 28th, 2003 05:02 PM

Make Believe was killer! I'd have to say that was my fav hulla...my first one was the idance pre-party one...it was ok I guess....we didn't stay too long as we were hittin 3 party's in 2 days that weekend.

Smila April 28th, 2003 08:03 PM

I'm hoping the Hulla in July will be right up there with Get Hyped. I can't wait too see everyone again. I hope they're eager to see me as well? Haha. But, Get Hyped was the greatest thing of all time. I brag to all my friends who have never been to a rave and now they wanna go. ;)

kandEgloBEAR April 29th, 2003 02:10 AM

Yup yup!! That is so awesome you made a Hulla party your first party!! I've been raving for like 12 years and this, believe it or not, was my first Hulla party. Because I'm a SoCal party kid, it's really hard to save $$$ to attend parties outside of Cali. I had a wonderous time and met some incredible party kidz!!;)

neverlandgurl April 29th, 2003 02:11 AM

yer gonna have to take me to some cali parties if i ever get out there girlie :)

DynamicHalfDuo April 29th, 2003 06:09 AM

My first party was Digital Outlaws... I didn't know anyone at all, I went with one kid from the states, and it got shut down at 5... it was still awesome, but to me it seems like every Hulla just gets better and better.

Get Hype was my favourite thus far. :)

DynamicHalfDuo April 30th, 2003 01:10 PM

Well one day we'll just have to throw one like that again.

:D

When I'm president. Or Prime Minister, if I move to Tdot. :D

Arkane April 30th, 2003 04:30 PM

muahhaha....anybody is better than Jean Poutine....and what better job can you find where you can vote yourself a raise :D