The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Stay Here Forever (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The What Are You Wearing? Thread (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=13741)

§tarlite July 3rd, 2003 12:54 AM

The What Are You Wearing? Thread

SO!

What IS everyone wearing?

I plan on wearing a red Kik-Girl skirt, black globe skate shoes and maybe a black shirt that says:
"the most beautiful girl in the world"

Pffff! I wish, but I think the shirt is funny!

2 more sleeps!!!!

:D

4am July 3rd, 2003 01:30 AM

I know I'll either be wearing my Felix the Cat tee or my Tom & Jerry shirt
I'll be wearing a green sparkly party hat for the occasion (happy b-day Hulla)
As for pants....the ones with fun fur down the side or some pair I have yet to buy, I'm not so sure 'bout that
And kandi, lots and lots of kandi :D

itsgigglegirl July 3rd, 2003 01:36 AM

I'll be wearing black kikgirl capris, a red t-shirt with rainbow brite across the front, a blue rainbow brite bag and purple hair...i thought it would be pink, but it just wasn't working so it'll be lilac colored...I'll have lots of fun toys and kandi items so come find me...i love making new friends!!!! :D

neverlandgurl July 3rd, 2003 02:22 AM

giant flowers on my head and a carebear shirt....don't worry you can't miss me :p

Smila July 3rd, 2003 02:28 AM

Nothing but bells on. ;) No, just kidding. I dunno yet...t-shirt and jeans more then likely.

objectiview711 July 3rd, 2003 02:40 AM

absolutely nothing

4am July 3rd, 2003 02:58 AM

what, not even a whistle?

CareSieB July 3rd, 2003 03:02 AM

if i loose the last few lbs of my diet (a total of 50 lbs since last hulla) i will be wearing pink dickie capris and a carebear wife beater tank top, if i DONT loose the weight it will be flood jeans and a blu T5S tank top wooooot

DynamicHalfDuo July 3rd, 2003 07:11 AM

Camo pants and a DynamicUno shirt, the nature of which is Matrix-esque. :)

DJ Tranzit July 3rd, 2003 09:22 AM

birthday suit?

i have no clue

GreatBigMouth July 3rd, 2003 02:37 PM

Uh....probably an orange shirt with something funny on it. Blue pants and of course my camp geoffrey ToysRUs hat. Come say hi, I wanna meet everyone!

kandeegirl2 July 3rd, 2003 04:35 PM

it is done. my outfit that is :) rainbow brite outfit. halter tank and insert skirt and leg spats with rainbow brite inserts. the rest of the outfit is red material and i 'll have tons of kandee on and my dread falls with a red headband :)

okidam July 3rd, 2003 05:42 PM

okay, i officially couldnt find a yellow tie -.- but i found a BRIGHT ass blue tie! white button up shirt, rolled up sleeves, n navy blue caffienes, and prolly totting around me pikachu backpack

^_^ ill be giving out mix CDs, my burner pisses me off, and so does losing power last night -.- i MIGHT have a couple tapes, but i doubt it -.-

but find me anyway! ill also hopefully have a 3lbs TUB of Laffy Taffy!! (if they let me in with it)

- oki

CareSieB July 3rd, 2003 05:59 PM

i will be hittin up the candy store tonight, i WILL find safety pops, and if i dont i will find something equally as nifty, i will have my pink light up lady bug backpack, so just look for that

HEATER July 3rd, 2003 10:52 PM

My crew and I are breaking out our tuxedo t-shirts
We wore then for the HUlla in Sept I think
we decided it was fitting for the 6 yr
look for me ty dawg 1/3

Rainbow_M&Mz July 4th, 2003 01:30 AM

Hmmmmm I will be wearing Kandi Kandi AND.... MORE KANDI.... A SHIT LOOAD Of whistles!!!! Baggy ass White snake eyes pants My white boxers with Red hearts My bLue army prnint belt Probably my blue army print tank top and my black visor that sez ARMY BRAT Yall better sey Hay!!! ill be expecting you all to say ... hey is your name karli!? do you post on hulla..??? hahah nah just say hi! I EXTREMLY short with long blonde hair.... you cant miss me... well if your tall you can ;)
*Love*

Tora July 4th, 2003 01:38 AM

*waves to 4am :D*

I'll be wearing my tiger pants, jeans with patches of tiger stripped fun fur sewn in. :)

Not sure what I'll be wearing for a shirt yet. Definately going with the black visor with "Foxy" on the top. Gotta go with the blue glowsticks too!

dianejapa July 4th, 2003 01:41 AM

:)

a black space invaders t-shirt and borrowed pair of ufos... last night i glued lots of sparkly jewels on my visor... and the part of my outfit that excites me the most is my blinky binky. its blinks and lights up and i love it to death... look for me... i also have smiley face bubble rings to give out (not tons but like ten) so find me and then you can blow bubbles all night... yay for bubbles!:spin:

§tarlite July 4th, 2003 01:49 AM

I saw you! You were at Warp Factor!
I remember you guys leaving because doesn't one dude have a shirt that says: DB on the back? Cuz I think I showed my brother.
(His initials = DB)

or maybe just the 1/3 was funny..... hmmm can't remember what I was thinking at THAT moment of the party!

*sketch*
:spin:
Quote:
Originally posted by HEATER
My crew and I are breaking out our tuxedo t-shirts
We wore then for the HUlla in Sept I think
we decided it was fitting for the 6 yr
look for me ty dawg 1/3

Keron_DaFunky1 July 4th, 2003 12:12 PM

i have no idea still...but i'll look like crap...it's too hot out to look good

paperbagprinces July 4th, 2003 05:39 PM

Ummmm I think I am wearing a silly pwetty pink dress
Lots of candy!! :)
A little kids crown thing that lights up. Lol
And blue and yellow Gola shoes
-come say hi to me!

SoUrKiD July 4th, 2003 06:23 PM

All i know so far of what im wearing is my black snake eyes pants and lots of kandie.... i might wear my care bear shirt..... its grumpy bear and it says " i get grumpy when i havent had my hug" so if you see me be sure to give me a hug!!!

Smila July 4th, 2003 09:08 PM

White/black arm things...they're trippy strippy...and a yellow t-shirt and jeans...possibly a white visor...not 100% sure on that. COME SAY HI! Yeeah, I'm excited! :D

CandyGirl23 July 4th, 2003 10:49 PM

I'll be there in a wife beater that says "FUCK!" and "I <3 Jarefox"
My friend jill will too, so come say hi :)

Mr.T July 4th, 2003 11:38 PM

...a fig leaf