The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Stay Here Forever (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   they follow the thrends (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=13790)

fREAKYjUNGLIST July 6th, 2003 10:56 PM

they follow the thrends

aiight. i just find this too weird.
This was my third hulla. my first was in 2002 feb, second 2003 feb and the 6yr.

Aiight. when i first started to party...i always wore the silver metalic goggles, gask mask(to give that outter or futuristic raver look...which the style already has been established), and also a dice necklace.

i have been wearing the same style practically to everyparty and yeah i dress the same way outside of parties for like years now. and before parties i dressed as a "cyber kid".

and when i was at hulla last night (which was a random thing)...i didn't plan on going to hulla...i was supposed to go to reform ...but my friend helped me out. but when i went to hulla...i was like "WHAO, WTF?!"

EVERYONE has been jumping on the bandwagon on the goggles trend and gask mask..and dice necklaces. WTF?! i mean...i've been to A LOT of parties for like two years. and have only seen 2 other people "pull off" the style....i just find it really weird how EVERYONE is trying to be a "cyber kid".

BTW, THE PARTY WAS AMAZING!:crazyeye:

*MoonDancer* July 6th, 2003 11:54 PM

Yah .. people see stuff they like and copy it .
HOw else would everyone end up wearing funfur and beaded jewlery.
I started making skrits and boot things like 2 years ago.. now i see like 4 or 5 girls every hulla wearing them
( i didnt invent the style- i saw a girl in england with ones that were mostly tight white knee sock type covers and just made them phatter)

You should feel flattered that someone likes youre style so much
:)
KRis*

fREAKYjUNGLIST July 7th, 2003 02:52 PM

to an extent i do
*insert blushing emoticon*

slipknot21swim July 7th, 2003 02:59 PM

Yeah if u think about it every fashion trend starts out with one person being unique and then everyone else thinks its cool and copies the style. and just like Kris said u should be proud that others like ur style and wanna do it on themselves.

meisemily July 7th, 2003 10:22 PM

simply put,
life IS imitation.

~QuijiKid~ July 7th, 2003 11:16 PM

People have been wearing goggles for years.

limey July 7th, 2003 11:24 PM

yeah, its not like ppl werent wearing googles and masks before 2 years ago

this shouldnt bother you... its not like avril was the first girl to wear a tie

kandeegirl2 July 8th, 2003 12:17 AM

good points everyone :)

leg spats rule :) i saw someone rockin em in a magazine and like ya said up there kris, they looked like stretched out high garterless socks.

i was soo tired i didn't get to the stores on queen to get fabric so i must get some next time. its all good tho cuz its way too hot to rock funfur at summer parties. i give the friendship crew and anyone else who wore fun fur mad props.

Mr.T July 8th, 2003 06:38 PM

Re: they follow the thrends

Quote:
Originally posted by fREAKYjUNGLIST

i have been wearing the same style practically to everyparty and yeah i dress the same way outside of parties for like years now. and before parties i dressed as a "cyber kid".

EVERYONE has been jumping on the bandwagon on the goggles trend and gask mask..and dice necklaces. WTF?! i mean...i've been to A LOT of parties for like two years. and have only seen 2 other people "pull off" the style....i just find it really weird how EVERYONE is trying to be a "cyber kid".

3rd hulla...."2 years"....bandwagon

think about that you twit

in case you can't put 2 and 2 together, it sounds like you are the one jumping on bandwagons oh wise 2 year raving guru.

OMG PEOPLE WORE PANTS!!!!! WAGON JUMPER WAGON JUMPER

Snoop e July 8th, 2003 08:15 PM

people wore pants :lol:

*MoonDancer* July 9th, 2003 12:14 PM

Quote:
i was soo tired i didn't get to the stores on queen to get fabric so i must get some next time. its all good tho cuz its way too hot to rock funfur at summer parties. i give the friendship crew and anyone else who wore fun fur mad props.

Thanks!!!!!!
THe party was 90 Degrees...
Inside any funfur outfit was 120 Degrees
*note to self.. no funfur till December*

ANd dont worry hun.. you'll get youre funfur next time!
I say go Saturday Afternoon BEFORE hulla.. cuz i know ALL the stores are open.. SUndays there are only like a couple stores open :)
Kris~

tekcajder July 9th, 2003 01:53 PM

Re: they follow the thrends

Quote:
Originally posted by fREAKYjUNGLIST

Aiight. when i first started to party...i always wore the silver metalic goggles, gask mask(to give that outter or futuristic raver look...which the style already has been established), and also a dice necklace.

and when i was at hulla last night (which was a random thing)...i didn't plan on going to hulla...i was supposed to go to reform ...but my friend helped me out. but when i went to hulla...i was like "WHAO, WTF?!"

BTW, THE PARTY WAS AMAZING!:crazyeye:

i've been going to hullas since 99 and my m8 who was wearing a mask/goggles/visor (you may have seen him, he had christmas lights around his waist) has been going since before me.

thats been a style for as long as i can remember, before i started going to parties as well. thats what i looked fowards to ... fashion goes through phases, things leave, and come back ... and then leave again, only to be brought back by someone who remembers them. i wouldn't stress about it too much ... just have a good time, thats what the parties about.

"and remember, you're an individual, just like everyone else" :)

monstercan-D July 9th, 2003 02:15 PM

I know exactly why he was wearing that get-up.

wink-wink

(James -it's Duncan)

tekcajder July 9th, 2003 07:58 PM

lol, he was blending in ... its his training :crazyeye:

rite on dunc!

Juice_1 July 9th, 2003 10:32 PM

Its soooooo hard to live a double life. How the hell did Batman do it for all those years! Seriously though, amazing party, I love you guys, its the reason I keep going. Can't wait to see ya all again!!! I'll bring a better disguise next time! Maybe I'll come in uniform, that would be a hoot.