The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Enchanted live recordings now @ The HullaStore!! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=15469)

anabolic frolic December 15th, 2003 11:33 PM

Enchanted live recordings now @ The HullaStore!!

We're pleased to announce live recordings from ENCHANTED are now available on CD from the HullaStore! Order easily online with your credit card and shipping is available worldwide. 10 minute samples are available in realaudio.

Dozens of sets are available from the past 7 years of Hullabaloo so check it out!

Seizure December 15th, 2003 11:48 PM

Yey... Frisky at Enchanted.... boo... no Marcus at Enchanted... :/

TrYpPy December 16th, 2003 03:08 AM

Soooo sweeeet :) Now I just need a credit card hehe.

Seizure December 16th, 2003 03:24 AM

Who needs a credit card? I don't have a credit card... I made my order via PayPal which is hooked up to my bank account :p

liquidgecko December 19th, 2003 04:57 PM

WOOOHOOO I just got my DJ Hixxy mix in the mail! sends shivers down my spine thinking about that rockin night at enchanted! good times! I was impressed how quick it came! and now I have a good cd to listen to when I drive down to sourkee this weekend!

anabolic frolic December 19th, 2003 06:01 PM

All our tapes are almost out of stock. We were just clearing what we had leftover from before, so if anything strikes your eye I wouldn't wait. We started at over 3 pages of titles and now there's less than 1.

for those without credit cards, we do accept money orders. Just checkout your order as normal and select "money order" instead of credit card when you get to the payment type. It'll give you the address to send it to and we'll send out your order as soon as it arrives.

So far the HullaStore has been a great success and I wish we started doing it sooner. We stopped selling tapes a while back because we've been stiffed for money from the usual places.

fLiRtZ December 31st, 2003 10:25 PM

^^^ about how long does it take with a money order?? i mailed mine about a week ago.. to send to you....so from the time you recieve it to the time it comes to my house... about how many weeks do u think???

anabolic frolic December 31st, 2003 11:32 PM

You'll get an email upon receipt of your money order and another when your CDs get mailed out. To hamilton it should only take a few days from the email saying they've been sent.

fLiRtZ January 1st, 2004 02:29 PM

ok ~: ) thats quicker than i thought! thnx!

Seizure January 1st, 2004 05:38 PM

Wow... it says my order was shipped on the 15th.... how the fuck long does it take? I still didn't get it :/

anabolic frolic January 4th, 2004 12:38 AM

If you live in Toronto, then your order is late, but because of the holiday's I'd let it go for a few more days. If you still haven't received anything email store@hulla.info and we'll see what we can do for you.

Seizure January 4th, 2004 04:16 PM

I received it.... but there arise new problems, read private message for further information.