The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Accelerator (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   the hulla flu? (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=15949)

.:skriBBlez:.13 February 11th, 2004 03:17 PM

the hulla flu?

well on the monday after hulla i woke up seriously sick, couldnt move, talk, eat! i thought it was a usual flu. thanx to the wonders of MSN, i was talkin to my friends who went to hulla with me and they were sick too! this is no coincidence!! haha 3 of the 5 ppl who went with me came out sick! anyone else not feelin so cool? even though i feel like shyt now it was still the greatest party EVER and i would do it again in a heart beat!
~ cant wait till april! .... maybe you hulla ppl will have a vaccine for this hulla flu! haha

Sim February 11th, 2004 04:08 PM

Ya the hullabaflu seems to go around. I got it at Enchanted, but not Accelerator.

chEArbEAr February 11th, 2004 07:09 PM

I DIDNT GET IT :D:D:D:D

*points and laughs at those who did*
jks!

AC Slater February 11th, 2004 08:45 PM

I got the Hullabaflu :(

First time I've been sick in over a year and a half, so I guess I'm about due!

itsgigglegirl February 12th, 2004 12:04 AM

the hullabaflu happens to everyone...there's a thread about it from enchanted too...you go, you have fun, you get sick, you get over it and go back for more fun ;)

Poemi February 12th, 2004 12:17 AM

I screamed too much and broke my voice. :(

I still can't talk. I NEVER lose my voice.

cazian February 12th, 2004 02:22 AM

must have been something in the water, i got a cold the next day

.:skriBBlez:.13 February 12th, 2004 02:27 AM

yay i am almost healed! and already plannin for sail away!

OrbRoller February 12th, 2004 03:56 AM

yes i got the hullabaflu as well.. dry skratchy throat and the usual. happens just about everytime. oh well. i was expecting it. im very ready for sail away and very ready for another hullabaflu. the price u pay i guess...

rentaraver lost his voice and it was hilarious. he was asleep and when he woke up all this drama was going on and he was trying to yell @ people but couldn't b/c he had no voice. LOLOL. it just sounded like my grandpa yelling at us to get off the lawn. sorry donni but i had to find humor in that situation or i would have had an anuyrism. lololol.

Seizure February 12th, 2004 08:13 AM

I've never gotten the hullaflu at any party.... I *was* sick... but that was yesterday... well after hulla... though I couldn't eat either after hulla... but that wasn't the flu... just the way it always is... I can never eat anything before/after hulla or else if I do... I'll end up throwing up at hulla... and therefore... i've never thrown up... almost did once... but that was cuz I ate before hulla... but yeah... no food after hulla until I feel hungry... cuz if I force it.. I may throw up.... (I didn't get my first appetite after hulla until Tuesday, bought me 2 12" subs from Mr Sub, and ate them both within 10 minutes)

xdigitalxdreamx February 12th, 2004 12:39 PM

I GOT IT! im home sick from school right now! lol

PLUR
rave on
siouxsie

GlowRaver4184 February 12th, 2004 01:26 PM

yup i'm feelin like crap too.......................

Busta February 12th, 2004 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cazian
must have been something in the water, i got a cold the next day

Or more likely germs on your water bottle from sharing it with everyone.

velvetraver February 12th, 2004 07:50 PM

yep. I had it bad after enchanted..... 102.5F fever. This time just a slight cold.

Weaver February 12th, 2004 09:46 PM

Yea i just got alittle cough and stuff, no biggy, my throught is dry too when i wake up in the mornings, notning bad like a 102.5F fever though!!

pointy_sticks February 12th, 2004 10:55 PM

I DIDN'T GET IT!!!!!!1111

I feel like I won the lottery.

OrbRoller February 13th, 2004 07:27 AM

^^^^how did u not get it? u handled just about every dirty raver's money in that place.... with dirty dirty germs everywhere on those dead presidents.... ewwwww...

...btw it's me, alex...

HEATER February 13th, 2004 10:30 AM

No hulla flu for me for a nice change
:p

Bubbles_2486 February 13th, 2004 11:10 AM

I lost my voice:( It's still not completley back yet. The bad part is i had a job interview on monday and my voice wasall messed up! My friend Laura is still sick frpm the hullabaflu(but she's always sick) *lol*
Oh well it was a small price to pay for Hulla. It was my first one ya know!

liquidravingdj February 13th, 2004 02:08 PM

i got pretty sick to but still wont stop me from sail away..

Sim February 13th, 2004 02:30 PM

Ya not too many hulla-born illnesses are going to persuade me from going to the next hulla.

...well maybe some kinda flesh-eating disorder...maybe...

.:skriBBlez:.13 February 13th, 2004 03:11 PM

a flesh-eating disorder! thats not cool!
..and it still MIGHT only stop sim form goin! hahaha good job!
*applauds*

JaMGiRL February 13th, 2004 04:37 PM

hehe Yeah I am sick as well... Well i was sick before hulla and almost 100% at the party. Just to be safe I didn't share my water bottle with anyone except my bf (hey, he sleeps in the same bed with me so he is already at risk!) because i didn't want to give anyone my germs. I guess I overdid it at hulla and in my wealened state i picked up more germs from other... :( *cough* Ah well I managed to escape the hullabaflu after enchanted so I guess you can't win them all.

pointy_sticks February 13th, 2004 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by OrbRoller
^^^^how did u not get it? u handled just about every dirty raver's money in that place.... with dirty dirty germs everywhere on those dead presidents.... ewwwww...

...btw it's me, alex...

I dunno, usually I get sick just thinking about Hulla.

Maybe those germs have given my immune system superpowers. :p

TrYpPy February 14th, 2004 01:34 AM

No sickiness for me :) Except the really stiff neck...but that's from that damn hotel bed hehe. Guess I have a better immune system then all of you! hahaha jk.