The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Sail Away (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   yaRR! BeSt NiGht EvER!!!!!1!! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=16557)

ehKz April 18th, 2004 07:58 PM

yaRR! BeSt NiGht EvER!!!!!1!!

Thank you Mr. Frolic for making my first rave the most fun that I've had in my life! The muzik was great, the mc's were great, everything was perfect! Oh, and to all those people that I whacked in the head with a glowstick, thank you for just smiling and encouraging me to continue :D

Ugh, I can't wait for the next hulla hehe :crazyeye:

Seizure April 18th, 2004 07:59 PM

Why not just post that in the reviews thread.. rather than starting a brand new one?

ehKz April 18th, 2004 08:00 PM

Wow, I literally just posted this, and in under a minute you responded. Nice =).

Because i'm a newb. Sry^^

Seizure April 18th, 2004 08:02 PM

That's because people like me have no life and I sit at my computer nonstop... well... that's only cuz I'm hyper from after Hulla... still haven't gotten any sleep..

DaveKilljoy April 18th, 2004 08:04 PM

U havent slept...man ur mad crazy...=Z

Seizure April 18th, 2004 08:08 PM

Yeah I know.. its so odd... usually I start getting tired around 9am and go to bed then... but this time.. as I was leaving opera house.. I was tired... but by the time I got home... it was like a spark of energy... and I won't force myself to sleep if I'm hyper/not tired...

DaveKilljoy April 18th, 2004 08:10 PM

Yea i hear that...i juss floped when i got home, there was no chance of a 2nd wind.

Seizure April 18th, 2004 08:14 PM

I've been streaming hardcore ever since I got home :p

JaMGiRL April 18th, 2004 09:17 PM

I have yet to sleep... and it's 8:14... I feel the tiredness comming on tho... soon... soon i'll shut my eyes =)

Seizure April 18th, 2004 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMGiRL
I have yet to sleep... and it's 8:14... I feel the tiredness comming on tho... soon... soon i'll shut my eyes =)

Lucky ducky! I don't sense tiredness coming at all yet... sooo hyper.. weeee

bonsweetcandie April 18th, 2004 09:26 PM

Seizure...you are nuts.. and i <3 it.
yay for hyperness

Seizure April 18th, 2004 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsweetcandie
Seizure...you are nuts.. and i <3 it.
yay for hyperness

I'm almost hyper 24.7... I usually sleep once every 4-5 days... why? not healthy? so what... I'm not gunna force myself to sleep if I'm hyper :p

bonsweetcandie April 18th, 2004 09:33 PM

so true...
unfountunatly (or fountunatly depending on how you look at it) Being a student knocks me out hardcore, so always end up sleeping in class...or in the middle of my History final...

Seizure April 18th, 2004 09:35 PM

Boo to schoo'

bonsweetcandie April 18th, 2004 09:39 PM

this is true... two more exams too go!

and then first year is over... only 3 more years to go...:(

Seizure April 18th, 2004 09:41 PM

Wow... Grade 9 is almost over? ;)

bonsweetcandie April 18th, 2004 09:43 PM

:rolleyes:
yes...grade 9... lol

4am April 18th, 2004 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehKz
Thank you Mr. Frolic for making my first rave the most fun that I've had in my life! The muzik was great, the mc's were great, everything was perfect! Oh, and to all those people that I whacked in the head with a glowstick, thank you for just smiling and encouraging me to continue :D

Hah, dude, NOW you see why I've been trying to get you to go for all these months

I'm just happy you had a good time :)

Seizure April 19th, 2004 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC 2-CB
Well the newb definitely explains the stoopidity

Speaking of stupidity, you spelled stupidity wrong. :)

TrYpPy April 19th, 2004 12:29 AM

^^ HAHA that's cause he's a twinkie :)

I've been up hmmmm....33+hours now :\ I'm exhaused and should be heading to bed s00n... called in sick for work haha.. there was no way I was working 9pm-9am without sleeping.. hell no.

Seizure April 19th, 2004 12:31 AM

I still haven't gone to sleep and I don't see me climbing into bed anytime soon :p

TrYpPy April 19th, 2004 12:32 AM

^^ haha.. come pick me up.. we go party!!! :)

Seizure April 19th, 2004 12:33 AM

^^ nice... come drop me off a car! :)

.:jess:. April 19th, 2004 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehKz

It was my first too. i defenitally had the best time of my life!
I also can't wait until the next hulla, but before that, i think i'll be in attendance of "lord of the raves!" :clown:

LookWhatICanDo April 19th, 2004 09:35 PM

it was my first too!

got home at midnight last night! LONG WEEKEND!