The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   SAIL AWAY 7-CD pack now available! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=16629)

anabolic frolic April 23rd, 2004 12:42 PM

SAIL AWAY 7-CD pack now available!

Now available - the SAIL AWAY 7-PACK!

You get all sets from 11pm till closing, which include FRISKY, DJ SPINZ, DJ BREEZE, ANABOLIC FROLIC, SILVER1, SUBSONIC CHRONIC and D-MINUS. Includes a quality hardshell case for safe keeping and the flyer artwork featured on the outer shell. This pack is a LIMITED EDITION. The last time we did this was back in '02 with our "Anthems" pack and those are now very hard to find and collectible. All the music, crowds and MCs are captured here. This is a great way to relive the night, or experience it for the first time if you weren't there yourself! That's a total of 7 hours of music and you can literally play one after the next and relive the whole evening.

We're offering this for the low price of $34.99 US / $44.99 CAN and are available exclusively through The HullaStore. All major credit cards are accepted as well as Paypal. Shipping is available world-wide.

All sets are available seperately through the HullaStore as well should you rather pick up one or 2, as well as samples for each set can be heard with each title.

Click here to order yours now!

anabolic frolic April 23rd, 2004 12:45 PM

Before anyone asks, 7 CDs was the largest case I could get so that's why it's from 11pm onwards.

dianejapa April 23rd, 2004 01:52 PM

wow... thats a pretty good deal. im definitly pondering this purchase

GlowRaver4184 April 23rd, 2004 02:33 PM

MINE! MINE! MINE!
wish it was the whole night, but I sure as hell aint complaining!
I want saiyan and jarefox's sets! oh well I'll deal...I guess....

ctraverboy April 23rd, 2004 02:43 PM

Oh. My. God.

is there any chance of Saiyans and Jarefox's sets being released seperately? If you have them recorded, but don't plan on recording cd's to stock of them, how much would it cost for special orders? I doubt I'm the only one that would pay extra for a service like that.

Even if not, 35 bucks for this much good music is practically unheard of. Even by hulla store standards which are reasonably priced, this is an icredible deal. THANK YOU. Once I have money first week of May, this is the first thing I buy.

Seizure April 23rd, 2004 04:06 PM

I was planning on getting several of the CDs anyways... so this works out to be cheaper.. maybe I'll even give Spinz set another look-see and see what it was about it that gave me a headache.

*order placed*

TrYpPy April 23rd, 2004 04:17 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Damn Tax refund get here NOW

TrYpPy April 23rd, 2004 04:34 PM

OK this derserves a 2nd post. Frolic!! Damn you!! that's more $ I have to dish out haha. Excellent idea!!! I think alot of people will pick this up including myself.

Seizure April 23rd, 2004 04:38 PM

Support Your Local Rave!

TrYpPy April 23rd, 2004 05:05 PM

hahah wikked!!! I went down to the mail after I wrote all that and guess what! Got my RETURN!!! hahahah.. Now i just need to hit a bank tomorrow and send ya some $ :)
so don't sell out!! :P

Seizure April 23rd, 2004 05:08 PM

Or, instead of sending some $... just get a paypal account hooked up to your bank account.. like I did. :)

Weaver April 23rd, 2004 05:10 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHh ok ok ok, i need the money fast... need money... and i get yes? i going crazy.

MrJakk April 23rd, 2004 06:17 PM

Sail Away CD Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic

Now available - the SAIL AWAY 7-PACK!

You get all sets from 11pm till closing, which include FRISKY, DJ SPINZ, DJ BREEZE, ANABOLIC FROLIC, SILVER1, SUBSONIC CHRONIC and D-MINUS. Includes a quality hardshell case for safe keeping and the flyer artwork included on the outer shell. This pack is a LIMITED EDITION and the last time we did this was back in '02 with our "Anthems" pack and those are now very hard to find and collectible. All the music, crowds and MCs are captured here. This is a great way to relive the night, or experience it for the first time if you weren't there yourself! That's a total of 7 hours of music and you can literally play one after the next and relive the whole evening.

We're offering this for the low price of $34.99 US / $44.99 CAN and are available exclusively through The HullaStore. All major credit cards are accepted as well as Paypal. Shipping is available world-wide.

All sets are available seperately through the HullaStore as well should you rather pick up one or 2, as well as samples for each set can be heard with each title.

Click here to order yours now!

Where is saiyan??????? on the line up it says he's first, but there's no CD for his set :-\

MrJakk April 23rd, 2004 06:18 PM

oh, i didnt realize there was already a thread, discared my question !!! ^_^

Seizure April 23rd, 2004 06:34 PM

You mean a post... not a thread...

TrYpPy April 23rd, 2004 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seizure
Or, instead of sending some $... just get a paypal account hooked up to your bank account.. like I did. :)

That's how I do it ;)

Everybodies_Daddy April 23rd, 2004 09:46 PM

:D

Bangin'!

I may just drive down to Toronto to score a copy from OuterSpace!

MCED

TrYpPy April 23rd, 2004 10:28 PM

^ lol pick me up! :P I don't want to wait like two weeks for it :( *that's if I do paypal*

TrYpPy April 24th, 2004 11:04 AM

Ordered! :)

Don't forget to sign mine Frolic hehe.

Seizure April 24th, 2004 03:41 PM

Don't forget to toss me a bonus CD into mine entitled "DJ Saiyan @ Sail Away" ;)

orbz April 24th, 2004 09:51 PM

Saiyan and Jarefox were both amazing... and they sounded way more unique than the others... 7 cd set so I get to hear heartbeatz how many times?

i mean obviously i'm still about to go to the hulla store and buy it... but come on, people obviously want saiyan one way or another!

TrYpPy April 24th, 2004 10:36 PM

mmmm heartbeatz.. doesn't get much better than that :)
that songs makes me rock out Hardcore! :)

Bonkers87 April 25th, 2004 01:36 AM

:( I wanted the D-Minus set seperate, i cant afford all 7 :( oh well.

2+2=5 April 25th, 2004 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrYpPy
mmmm heartbeatz.. doesn't get much better than that :)
that songs makes me rock out Hardcore! :)

+

me too!!!

i'd rather hear that track 5 times in one night than hear ANY version of elysium, once.

* STABS ELYSIUM *, again :p

=

Seizure April 25th, 2004 01:39 AM

The D-Minus set wasn't that great.