The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Birthday Funtopia 7 (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   The Funtopia Lost and Found Thread (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=17312)

4am July 5th, 2004 10:39 AM

The Funtopia Lost and Found Thread

So Hulla was a mix of good and bad.

Good because I got invited to the friendship crew (*dancedancedancedance*), because I got to see a good chunk of my friends who I have not seen in ages and because I do not have a complaint about a single set :D.

Bad because Timmy got kicked out after the first little bit and because some of you where not there but missed.

And really fucking shitty because I was dumb enough to loose my wallet the morning after. You see, the morning after I was just changing my shirt so I wouldn’t freeze to death from all the cold and set aside my wallet, forgetting about it. 15-30 minutes later, when I remembered it, it was gone.

If anyone found a black wallet with the name "Barton George Kristofer Mothersill" innit or knows of anyone that might have, please please let me know because that wallet had my life in it (my credit card, bank card, driver’s license, library card, socal security card along with about $150 which was my peircing and my wemf ticket). What's a little more annoying is I think one of the staff might have taken it and not put it in the lost and found because when I left it there, the garbage and some rope on a railing had been moved and such. But then again, I'm not really sure of anything. (I did call them, they said all that had been found was a set of keys)

Regardless if I’ll be hearing from anyone or not, it looks like I’ll be spending the next few days running around and standing in long-long lines trying to get my various forms of identification.

I don’t ask for much, but I would really apprecaite if anyone who reads this could pass the message along to anyone who might have found a little black wallet that pretty much held my life in it.

twinkley_star July 5th, 2004 10:46 AM

goodluck! that's the worst thing!

Sexy.kitten July 5th, 2004 11:53 AM

lost my fan...:(:(

anabolic frolic July 5th, 2004 11:56 AM

Call the venue 416-466-0313

They keep anything that's found in the morning and have returned a fair bit of stuff in the past.

xRaVeRx July 5th, 2004 01:40 PM

i found a pair of car keys!

AND THANKYOU SOOO MUCH TO WHOEVER FOUND MY KEYS!! OH MAN!
THANXXX!

twinkley_star July 5th, 2004 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRaVeRx
i found a pair of car keys!

AND THANKYOU SOOO MUCH TO WHOEVER FOUND MY KEYS!! OH MAN!
THANXXX!

a pair, or just one? (doesn't really matter, i have two of them, but i did lose the newer, better one of a toyota)

anabolic frolic July 5th, 2004 02:13 PM

Someone pointed out to me a camera that was left on stage. Just wanted to report that it found it's rightful owner in the morning.

Sonicjubilee July 5th, 2004 02:22 PM

i lost my car keys and didn't know it till the end of the night
the staff was very cool with locating them

mirahonthawall July 5th, 2004 07:59 PM

I found an Indiana drivers license.

gave it to security.

I also found 20 American dollars.

gave it to my pocket.

:crazyeye:

Sketch Pad JohnE July 6th, 2004 01:07 AM

When I was packing up our camera gear in the morning, I found a yellow rave book at the front of the stage.
I was honestly going to leave it, but Katy (the girl who was shooting the documentary) guilted me into trying to find its owner.

Anyway, from what I can tell, the owner's name is Niam (Nieve to anyone who is unfamiliar with Irish names).

If anyone knows whose this is, I'd be happy to try and return it to them. Otherwise it goes into the bag in my garage with all the lost stuff from the DIY parties.

Saffron July 6th, 2004 01:20 AM

^^ Didnt you ask me to sign that book for you John?

itsgigglegirl July 6th, 2004 02:07 AM

I totally know her...she's a girlfriend-type person of a friend of mine. I'll get his info for you and see what we can do about reuniting this girl with her book :)

yay for you doing a good deed :D

brooklynhype July 6th, 2004 02:19 AM

i lost 5 dollars by the coat check.. i was giving a looney to my friend and then i saw something on the floor and i thought it was paper and then i went to buy my train ticket and i was all "ohh tahts what it was"

4am July 6th, 2004 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
Call the venue 416-466-0313

They keep anything that's found in the morning and have returned a fair bit of stuff in the past.

I called the very next day and they said they did not have it :(

dianejapa July 6th, 2004 01:58 PM

a guy we drove to the beach had 200 dollars stolen from his back pack in coat check. he said the money was in the pocket of a pair of jeans that was in the bottom of his bag under some stuff. i felt really bad for him. i can sort of understand people stealing if the money was right on top (sort of, but not really) but they would have had to actually go looking through his bag to get at it, and thats definitly not cool... i hope he was mistaken and found it somewhere else, because i always trusted the coat check people at the opera house

DJ Tranzit July 6th, 2004 02:54 PM

i lost my digital camera at "enchanted"
it sucks dood

best of luck to ya

XSTACEY July 6th, 2004 02:54 PM

did you see the coatcheck girl....

I wouldnt have trusted her

If you go to a party only bring your id and or a bank card
do not bring your entire life in your wallet
I was afraid of bringing my VISA that night but I had no money on debit

DJ Tranzit July 6th, 2004 03:27 PM

haha.. i lost my visa card at a hulla once.
cancelled it within 5 mins of noticing.

it was fun talking to the Visa people from the bar area..
they were like "WHERE ARE YOU?"

XSTACEY July 6th, 2004 03:44 PM

I dropped my pocket :(

DJ Tranzit July 6th, 2004 06:34 PM

ive lost my marbles!

2+2=5 July 6th, 2004 08:33 PM

+

did Spunn find his camera?

=

pinkbunny511 July 6th, 2004 10:24 PM

i cant remeber if i even lost anything

astralkid July 6th, 2004 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianejapa
a guy we drove to the beach had 200 dollars stolen from his back pack in coat check. he said the money was in the pocket of a pair of jeans that was in the bottom of his bag under some stuff. i felt really bad for him. i can sort of understand people stealing if the money was right on top (sort of, but not really) but they would have had to actually go looking through his bag to get at it, and thats definitly not cool... i hope he was mistaken and found it somewhere else, because i always trusted the coat check people at the opera house

Yeah, he kept telling ppl that, such bs; whatever.... um, I lost my bottle of water 3x and had to keep buying it, lol, :rolleyes:

CareSieB July 6th, 2004 11:39 PM

i know that guy, i dont think he would lie about that, but who knows..i hope it didnt happen and he just misplaced it..

Saber July 7th, 2004 11:43 AM

i lost my water too, everytime i put it on a table or seomthing, turned around to dance, ti would be surrounded bty like 3 other bottles

grr, iz ok, ididn't pay 2.50 everytime i just grabbged one from teh stage, lol, they let anyone dance up there!