The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Drift on a Dream (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Whatcha Wearing To This One??? (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=17514)

kandijunglegrrl July 26th, 2004 09:47 PM

Whatcha Wearing To This One???

So what will everyone be wearing to this hulla? I have no clue yet, but I will be wearing something to be noticed! (Diane we have to meet up again!!!)

hkorekanddy July 26th, 2004 09:49 PM

haha im goin to be sportin a pair of Red and Grey Fuzzy Pants wit a little surprise wit them. othe then that i dont know just yet.

laters
dj dice :spin:

GlowRaver4184 July 26th, 2004 11:11 PM

no idea yet, and damn you, i came on here to make this thread!

itsgigglegirl July 26th, 2004 11:21 PM

i'll be wearing my sad face cos i won't be there :(

Mr.Me July 27th, 2004 01:06 AM

Not sure yet...mebbe my lithium pants...and my gamma-go shirt

Sonicjubilee July 27th, 2004 10:41 AM

Ok i think i am giving up my superman visor for eith the mickey ying yang top hat or the giant smiling cheshire cat hat

what do yall think?

chipakapockets July 27th, 2004 11:19 AM

Cheshire Cat hat for sure, man!! That's TOTALLY the way to go!!

Shit... I have no CLUE what I'm going to wear... I want to go to this party sooooo badly... and I refuse to miss it... but I probably will, because I don'tknow if I can afford it... why does school have to cost so much money?!? LoL.

PLUR,

Chip

Sexy.kitten July 27th, 2004 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipakapockets
Cheshire Cat hat for sure, man!! That's TOTALLY the way to go!!

Shit... I have no CLUE what I'm going to wear... I want to go to this party sooooo badly... and I refuse to miss it... but I probably will, because I don'tknow if I can afford it... why does school have to cost so much money?!? LoL.

PLUR,

Chip

No! youre not allowed to miss this one. I know how much hullas mean to you and it fucking sux that you missed the funtopia so you dont have a choice on whether or not you get to attend this one!

*MoonDancer* July 27th, 2004 09:45 PM

Those hats ROCK!

I was thinking of making the friendship crew wear cute sleepywear.. but.. i think we might have planned outfits again :)
YES YES!!!!!!

But .. I cant tell you what !!!!!!!
Kris*

kandijunglegrrl July 27th, 2004 10:57 PM

glowraver: sorry about that hehe

i'm gonna have a friend of mine custom make me a hulla outfit for this one. probably invader zim pants with gir all over and a tank top of some sort...back pack to match the pants :)

Bonkers87 July 28th, 2004 12:43 AM

Sonic...Go with the cat!!!!

If I eas coming to hulla, i would be in my red fuzzy smurf pants, cat in the hat backpack, Sesame Street vizor and tons of candy!!! Horray!

Mr Skittles July 28th, 2004 01:40 PM

its a secret

kandijunglegrrl July 28th, 2004 09:49 PM

sure skittles. it's totally a secret. :rolleyes: hahaha tell me tell me pleeeeeeeeease!!!! (do you need me to "hem" pants for you again? hahahaha

dianejapa July 28th, 2004 11:48 PM

we'll totally meet up again christi! i still love your present from enchanted. it was like the best party present ever! we'll do a super special candy trade again this time...

outfit-wise.... hmmmm... i've been doing the cute skirt thing for like the last five hullas so i don't if i want to do that again. i prolly wlil because it my favorite, but if don't make a cute leg warmer/ skirt combo, i think i'm going to make a pair of sweet colorful pants. i don't know tho... skirts are my specialty....

weava July 29th, 2004 11:17 AM

ill have on a blue fuzzy hat
some kannndddiiii
and...uhhh i duno what else

travelsize July 29th, 2004 01:18 PM

No clue.... there's still time so I'll have to shop around

HuMbLeBuMbLe July 29th, 2004 01:51 PM

i'm gonna wear these lime green fuzzy pants with stars on them...gotta wear the fuzzy stuff cuz it will be cold!! dunno what else i'm gonna wear...

Acorn143 July 29th, 2004 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MoonDancer*

I was thinking of making the friendship crew wear cute sleepywear.. but.. i think we might have planned outfits again :)
YES YES!!!!!!

But .. I cant tell you what !!!!!!!
Kris*

I was just going to say like always it will be a secret but it will be cute cute cute like always..

CareSieB July 29th, 2004 06:50 PM

its my birthday hulla so i will have lots of money, so my outfit will rock, if i have anything to say about it..

pErMAsKeTcH July 29th, 2004 07:51 PM

You are telling potentially thousands of people all over the world, and particularly, hundreds of poor people who know exactly where you will be and what you are wearing that you will have lots of money?? Yikes

I mean I went through Connected 2 (wow that was good... a very talented glowsticker, though not Matt, who conducted his shows from a comfortable DISTANCE), Carl Cox, DJ Dan, Armand van Helden... *sigh* Oh well, those days are gone I guess... Like GDA... But anyways I had over $5,000 on me and couldn't leave it anywhere since I was on a yellow bus from Ottawa for that one...But the key is, I didn't broadcast it ;)

Weaver July 30th, 2004 04:09 PM

I'm pretty sure everything will be ok ^

CareSieB July 30th, 2004 05:32 PM

when i was throwing my party and attending hullas, everyone knew i had HELLA more money then i will at this hulla, and i never had any issues at all...i am not gunna have like a couple grand in cash in my pocket, im no dummy, i will have like 15 dollars with me at hulla in cash, as that is all i can possibly see needing

kandijunglegrrl July 31st, 2004 04:15 PM

i need rave pants lol

Mr Skittles July 31st, 2004 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareSieB
when i was throwing my party and attending hullas, everyone knew i had HELLA more money then i will at this hulla, and i never had any issues at all...i am not gunna have like a couple grand in cash in my pocket, im no dummy, i will have like 15 dollars with me at hulla in cash, as that is all i can possibly see needing

I 2nd that. Maybe even $10. The only thing I ever purchase @ hulla is water. I dont like to drink @ parties, but I will go chill upstairs. Thats about it for me!

Mr.Me August 1st, 2004 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandijunglegrrl
i need rave pants lol

Check out Showtimes in Detroit...they've got some wicked pants there.