The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Back & Forth (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   I got it together (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=18879)

c3blue December 3rd, 2004 01:14 AM

I got it together

Now we're cookin' with gas!!!

I got my airplane ticket and Hulla ticket and Hostel reservation yesterday. I bought some new toys from B-Wild that should be here in a couple of days. I just bought other toys from some 5 and dime shop after work. I've had kandi all over my dining room table for a week. I'm trying to find a small backpack for the actual event, I gave mine away.

It's sinking in that I'm actually going. I can't fucking wait.

One tiny favor to ask... I'm staying at Canadiana Backpackers Inn (42 Widmer St., Toronto M5V 2E9) about 2 miles East of opera house. I'll throw a couple of bucks at someone if they wanna get me/take me home. Especially if they're going to the pre-meet, wherever it ends up being.

Anything worth seeing Saturday day in the area I'll be at. Or should I just sucker punch myself in the morning and rest all day?

Any help is always appreciated!!! :)

CareSieB December 3rd, 2004 01:20 AM

when are you getting in, you are welcome to hang out with fun ravers at the marriot, i can figure out how you would take the subway from where you are to where we are...that would own :)

c3blue December 3rd, 2004 01:53 AM

I'll see what I can do. I might just rest up that night. I'm getting old.

CareSieB December 3rd, 2004 01:56 AM

lol
we are sooooooooo much older than you babe lol

Weaver December 3rd, 2004 11:44 AM

If you've never been to toronto before It might be fun to kinda walk around and sight see... but only if you have enough time! You'll want to be well rested for your hullabaloo (remember you'll be up all night!). And yes, for getting around I highly recommend the TTC, they have maps and stuff all over the place which should help you out, it's good stuff.

kandeegirl2 December 3rd, 2004 01:30 PM

YAY! its gonna be a blastoid!!! i can't wait to meet you! i love meeting new people!
i can prolly drop you off at your hostile after the party if need be :)

c3blue December 3rd, 2004 11:04 PM

So older than me??? I don't fink so. A little! Besides, I'm outta practice. I didn't party for like 2-3 years, this will be my 3rd since my return. My batteries are all outta whack.

CarsieB, regarding Friday nite... I'm thinking so, but I'm fickle, so I don't REALLY know yet.

I might walk/ride around Saturday day. Depending on the weather and when I crawl outta bed.

Thanks Kande gurl. It's much appreciated. I won't have time to hit the hotel afterparty this time, so that's awesome. Thanks!

In 1 week I'll be in Toronto. Tee hee hee. *happy dance*

I gotta go make kandi and see if my toys are here (go go gadget FedEx).

Mikey Estacado December 4th, 2004 04:19 AM

Hey You seem to be a pretty cool kid c3blue, welcome to Hullabaloo! Oh once again CarsieB and kandeegirl2 are the shit,and I feel big hugs are a must next Saturday when I see you two! P.L.U.R

CareSieB December 4th, 2004 07:26 AM

yay to mikey for rocking, and i gotta agree, kandeegirl jen DOES rock :)

kikster December 4th, 2004 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Estacado
Hey You seem to be a pretty cool kid c3blue, welcome to Hullabaloo! Oh once again CarsieB and kandeegirl2 are the shit,and I feel big hugs are a must next Saturday when I see you two! P.L.U.R

och what about me?!?!?!

i demand hugs. :D

c3blue December 4th, 2004 09:01 PM

Thank you!!!

I'll hug you Kikster!!!

:)

I don't have a day off between now and departure. This is gonna get hectic. grrrrrrrrrr.

Mikey Estacado December 4th, 2004 10:14 PM

Oh yeah kikster youll get hugs too!

c3blue December 8th, 2004 12:17 AM

Yeah for UPS!!! Got my new toys from BWild today. They're awesome, one was kinda cheap, but the other was better than I thought, so they even out.

This place says they can get me a custom visor in time, if the worker didn't fuck-up my order. My sister-in-law is gonna, hopefully, bleach/dye my hair tommorrow. I found what I'm gonna bring/wear, that's nice.

Aside from stuff that's already in mation I just need to figure out how to get my Swear Rave Boots up there.

I can't fucking wait. Without going into detail the last 2 weeks have been, literaly, the worst of my life to date. I'm hoping this is gonna turn that around.

kandeegirl2 December 8th, 2004 02:26 AM

^^^ only a few more days!! and thanks for saying i rock carrie :) you rock too :)

i hope everyone has a safe trip roundways :)

hkorekanddy December 8th, 2004 11:43 PM

grrr its almost here i cant wait. i cant wait to meet all these new poeple since i didnt get to go to Drift. aaaaaaaaah i cant wait.

laters
dice :spin:

c3blue December 10th, 2004 12:29 AM

I am so f***ing excited, this was my last day of work before takeoff tommorrow. I couldnt get this stupid smile off my face despite all the bad shit that's gone down this week.

I got a white visor with charlieBLUE embroidered on it in blue. And a Blues Clues lunch bag/box for my toys and other necessities. I am so not packed, but my (ex) girlfreind is sleeping in the bedroom with my stuff, so that won't happen til later.

I am gonna burst with excitement.

c3blue December 11th, 2004 01:25 PM

I'm Here

After 8 hrs stuck in Cincinatti I arrived. I'm on a pay terminal and i got 5 minutes.

Everyone, llok for me at the party, i'm going to try to find Pizza Pizza before the event, 8ish. It's snowing.

Cold.

I'm fucking stoked, see everyone tonight!!!!