The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Back & Forth (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   dont forget to say hi to me (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=18935)

psychosis December 9th, 2004 12:59 AM

dont forget to say hi to me

Well its now thursday which means 2 days til B&F and 1 day til i leave for toronto so at the party peeps say hi to me i'll be easy to recognize im wearing a pink & black striped tie with matching arm warmers, goggles, black eyeliner, and a fauxhawk....im kevin say hi...also anyone staying at the ramada on jarvis look for me in the halls that where im staying friday and sat...ohh it so close.....

hkorekanddy December 9th, 2004 01:09 AM

aight man ill be wearin some big a$$ fun fur red and grey pants wit stars on the front and a grey shirt that says "100% INSANE" on the front ill be wit my gurlie and she will be wearing a red and grey fun fur skirt and some sort of shirt looks for us and weill look for you.

laters
dice :spin:

CareSieB December 9th, 2004 02:36 AM

yay
i will try and find ya, i am plannin on wearin a name tag with my hullabaname on it1

kylefabulous December 9th, 2004 10:50 AM

thats a really good idea... i am making a name tag as we speak... with a GIANT red star background... i'll wear it like a necklace..
thanks for the idea....

idea stealer...

xoxoxo's

kyle

CareSieB December 9th, 2004 11:23 AM

haha thats the most sincere form of a compliment ya know :)

xRaVeRx December 9th, 2004 01:49 PM

Everyone Say Hi To Everyone!:d Thats A Good Plan!:d
Woooot 2 Hulla:d

happyhat December 9th, 2004 07:19 PM

Can I do more than just say hi :groucho:

psychosis December 9th, 2004 08:44 PM

yes but im a little creeped out....lol :D

c3blue December 10th, 2004 06:12 AM

Everyone... Don't forget to say hi to me, too. This will be my first Hulla. My hair is blue and purple right now, I'll be wearing a white visor that says charlieBLUE on it, blue Caffeine T-shirt, white UFO/Ghast pant, and (hopefully) my big red n blue Swear raver boots. Assuming I can get 'em through the airport n stuff.

I've gotta be at the airport in 7 hours and I'm still not ready... how sad is that?

Well, off to pack n stuff.

DigitalRaver December 10th, 2004 08:24 AM

It will be my first hulla too. And I still have no clue what I'm gonna wear. Time to go shopping. All i can say is. I'm 6'4, and I appoligize a head of time if I step on you ;) just kiddin. (about the steppin part) oh god, could i sound more newbish ! I can't wait! only 37.5 hrs to go :D

peachfuzz December 10th, 2004 10:33 AM

lots of first hulla people, from what i see. at least i know i'm not alone! :) since everyone else is posting... come say high to me too.. red home-made bob the builder pants and a black osu buckeyes hat with a big red "O" on the front.. my name is rob.. :D see everyone there!

Violet Bunny December 10th, 2004 10:49 AM

^^^ everyone will be saying hi to everyone no matter what :)
it's hulla... you'll be huggin' people so you can get by them... say hi and smil at everyone because they will be doing it to you too
on that note... make sure you come up and say hi to me ;)

.:jess:. December 11th, 2004 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychosis
Well its now thursday which means 2 days til B&F and 1 day til i leave for toronto so at the party peeps say hi to me i'll be easy to recognize im wearing a pink & black striped tie with matching arm warmers, goggles, black eyeliner, and a fauxhawk....im kevin say hi...also anyone staying at the ramada on jarvis look for me in the halls that where im staying friday and sat...ohh it so close.....

Guys! say hi to me too! haha
I'll be wearing black and pink also!
lol...but i'll have on a black skirt and my knee socks have pink stripes on the back!

Weaver December 11th, 2004 05:30 PM

^pfft jess, who DOESN'T say hi to you :P

CareSieB December 13th, 2004 12:57 PM

i totally met you psychosis..we rocked it up at the beginning of the night, yay for new rave buddies!!