The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Lost in Space (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   my first hulla. (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=20335)

&rulovespikachu May 1st, 2005 05:50 PM

my first hulla.

:( this is so sad. hulla is going to be over! why?!
that was the greatest night of my life. i wish i could go to the last one, these are so fun! it was my first ever hulla, and i met so many amazing people! i was giving out lollipops to everyone at the begining. then people started to give me kandi. it wasn't long before my whole arm was covered! you guys were so nice. i want to have another one, or just a breif gathering of everyone where i can give you all hugs and more lollipops. ^_^
ps. who remembers me? i forgot all your names, but mine is &ru.
Happy Hulla! i hope there are pictures posted from lost in space soon. *i should have brought my camera*

Polina May 1st, 2005 06:35 PM

out of luck..
good to hear you had a good time. :D

&rulovespikachu May 1st, 2005 06:44 PM

i had better then just a good time. if only i was able to go to other ones before this. but hey! atleast i got be there before they ended.

*HERES A HUG FOR YOU!*

Harley Himself May 1st, 2005 07:16 PM

OMG, Hulla was the best!! I didnt want the night to end. I talked so many great people. You all ROCK!!

&rulovespikachu May 1st, 2005 07:25 PM

everyone there was so amazing. i met a bunch of kids and i hope there on here. i can't remember all their names though.
i know i met a justin, steve, max, andrew, amillia, tech, patrick and a 53 (i think) year old woman named marie. she was my favorite.

peachfuzz May 1st, 2005 07:30 PM

remember to bring a pen and paper with you to parties..

after you meet your first hundred or so people.. names start to run together..

&rulovespikachu May 1st, 2005 07:48 PM

i'm possitive i said something to atleast 3/4 of the people there. i hugged and kissed alot of kids. were you there? what were you wearing, i might remember you.

peachfuzz May 1st, 2005 07:52 PM

yup yup.. was there.. :D

red shirt that said "I FUCK AT 180BPM" in black lettering on the back, black hat with 2005 painted on the brim, and red/blue bob the builder pants.

&rulovespikachu May 1st, 2005 08:03 PM

yay! i remember you! you were cute. everyone was soooo cute. did i give you a lollipop? or atleast a hug. i was the kid with a pacifer tied around his neck with rainbow shoelaces. i had a pikachu hanging off my pants, and a white shirt tied around my waist. i was wearing a pink shirt with an ice cream cone on it for a while, but i took it off at like 11. it was far too hot to be wearing one.

peachfuzz May 1st, 2005 08:06 PM

hehe, thanks.. but no, i don't believe that we actually met.. :(

&rulovespikachu May 1st, 2005 08:07 PM

maybe it was another boy in a red shirt. there were lots. i liked that fuzzy guy, with the red mittens. i probably saw you and wished you a happy hulla somewhere.

Troile May 2nd, 2005 12:36 AM

It certainly was a great party.

libbie May 2nd, 2005 01:06 AM

i think i got a lollipop from you....it was cherry and very good!!!!! thanks:)

snug_bunny May 2nd, 2005 01:09 AM

i got lollypops from a few differnt people. maybe i got one from you at some point!

Harley Himself May 2nd, 2005 02:33 AM

I was wearing a light blue short sleeve shirt that had robots on the front of it, with a robot book bag, and big blue pants, I also have long black hair that I wore down for part of the night then i tied it back...anyone remeber me?

ravekid May 2nd, 2005 03:28 AM

I met a couple kids last nite who were at there first hulla. I met a couple people who were at there first rave all together. I remember giving them the hullaboards website along with some others. Do you have pics Im not sure if i met you. I was wearing a red Elmo shirt, W/ a Elmo backpack. And Baby blue UFO's

Cyber_junglekitty May 2nd, 2005 01:55 PM

I think i remember you! were you the one handing out heart lollipops? at the premeet coz if you did i my boyfriend and i met ya! and you gave us like 10 lollipops from you coz you said you had a lot lol! :p well anyways, glad to hear that you had a wonderful time, coz i know i surely did :spin: And you dont gots to worry coz there are other rave events in toronto sort of like Hulla, (but Hulla is really special) but there's the goodfellaz crew rave events, and stuff so you can create more memories again! :)

spacekaddette May 2nd, 2005 03:20 PM

This was my first ever rave. I met some people at the bus station before we went and they were some amazing kids that I am going to be hanging out with very soon. Hulla was magical. I felt like this is where I belong. For the first time in my life, I felt completely at home, had no worries on my mind. I met some really cool people, I even met Scott Brown. That made my dreams come true. I can't even describe in words what Hulla means to me, but it changed my life forever.

Pappachese May 2nd, 2005 03:31 PM

ah it was my first hulla too, i cant beleive thats it.. but at least we can all look forward to WEMF and venues like that. i can't wait for the next big Happy Hardcore Rave:) april 29th was the best day of my life, i partied with hundreds of people and PLUR was in total effect:)

FatBlunts May 2nd, 2005 04:10 PM

my first hulla too. i was the kid with the white hat with the rasta flag on the side. i had a fun time, but k makes you very lazy. i found a great corner to sit and dance in the whole night.

Busta May 2nd, 2005 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappachese
but at least we can all look forward to WEMF and venues like that.

I wouldn't waste your time and money on WEMF. There are many better outdoor parties that you can go to that are much better run.

LordX May 2nd, 2005 04:28 PM

hehe speaking of seeing/meeting scott brown,I was on the bus on sunday morning hung over out of my mind and while driving by a corner I saw him standing there and I was like: ITS SCOTT BROWN!

No one on the bus knew what i was talkin about except my girlfriend. :P

SkratcH May 2nd, 2005 06:02 PM

I wish I could talk to all the amazing people I met :)

It was my first hulla, and my first T-dot party. Thanks for showing me such a good time everyone!
-Meg

&rulovespikachu May 2nd, 2005 10:42 PM

this brings a little tear to my eye. right there. *points*
i remember the elmo kid, and as for these heart lollipops, i don't think so. all my lollipops were gone by like, 10. haha. i hope maybe i could get tickets to All Good Things. that would be awesome.

michelle_howe May 2nd, 2005 11:47 PM

It was my first time too....even to a rave. I don't listen to "happy hardcore" and had no idea what it was. I was iffy about going...I didn't think I would fit in, like the music or have a good time. BUT I THINK I HAD THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!! Everyone was soooo friendly and outgoing!! The music was great...I didn't even need to know hwo to dance...I just spun, twirled and jumped around and it actually looked okay...lol! It was such a surreal experience and I am sad that there will be no more.......