The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Lost in Space (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Lost in Space Pictures ^_^ (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=20336)

ehKz_ca May 1st, 2005 05:55 PM

Lost in Space Pictures ^_^

Banging night everyone!
Post post post! :D

Happy2bTrendy May 1st, 2005 07:15 PM

Let's go, post post post! I wanna see these bitches!

astralkid May 1st, 2005 07:53 PM

ah yeah...

falieson May 1st, 2005 08:15 PM

I should get them later tonight, I will post a link when I get them. :-D

&rulovespikachu May 1st, 2005 08:42 PM

i wonder if i'll be in any of them. there's like 15 different people taking photos with me in them. :)

snug_bunny May 1st, 2005 09:17 PM

i took a bunch which i'll post wheni get them developed which will probably be like in a month :P cuz i'm bad at getting them developed, but hey everyone will be able to reminis then about them

*MoonDancer* May 1st, 2005 09:39 PM

The Worst thing ever....

We had about 100 pictures on Dana's Digital camera. Then all of a sudden at about 5:30am the camera kept saying it had a CF error. Now the card says its empty and the camera wont even turn on.

Therefore... The pictures that the Friendship crew took...might take a few days to recover. But you KNOW i'll be trying my hardest!

:(

Kris*

Poodirinky May 1st, 2005 09:43 PM

Me!

Hey! Hulla ROCKED! :D

I was the guy in the blue spacesuit.. I remember getting a lot of pics taken, so let's have 'em! I saw a LOT of other really awesome outfits! Wicked stuff, guys!

LET'S JUST SEE THE PICS!!! :D :D

falieson May 1st, 2005 09:56 PM

That was such a cool outfit Poodirinky! Congrats on the effort, it was so with it! Great job!

DNE Productions May 1st, 2005 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MoonDancer*
The Worst thing ever....

We had about 100 pictures on Dana's Digital camera. Then all of a sudden at about 5:30am the camera kept saying it had a CF error. Now the card says its empty and the camera wont even turn on.

Therefore... The pictures that the Friendship crew took...might take a few days to recover. But you KNOW i'll be trying my hardest!

:(

Kris*

Check out BadCopyPro. It works for many different media types, and works great if the data is corrupted to unreadability.

Unfortunately it doesn't help with all my samples, which just give me an invalid file format error when I try to play them. But it should work for the CF card.

Poodirinky May 1st, 2005 11:15 PM

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by falieson
That was such a cool outfit Poodirinky! Congrats on the effort, it was so with it! Great job!

Thanks! I used to have this old toy gun, it was like, a space gun and make a buncha noises and had cool lights, but I lost it. :(

Cyber_junglekitty May 1st, 2005 11:29 PM

Yeah i also got in a lot of pictures! a lot of people wanted to take a picture of me with my hair and just being with them was plurry so we had to all get pics together so hopefully we can see em soon :D

neverlandgurl May 2nd, 2005 01:55 AM

i need to find a new website to host on... community webshots is getting crappy
i uploaded them all onto snapfish, but i can't just post a link to the album
lame!
here are a few

snug_bunny May 2nd, 2005 02:28 AM

i;'m pretty sure with photobucket you can leave it open to the public.

GlowRaver4184 May 2nd, 2005 03:04 AM

here's a few

GlowRaver4184 May 2nd, 2005 03:06 AM

whoa! didnt realize they were that big! sorry!

i also have a few videos, but no where to host. hit me on AIM: GlowRaver4184 if ya want them (they are in Quicktime format and can be quite large, highspeed only please)

ravekid May 2nd, 2005 03:17 AM

If you on yahoo you can use my photos and just post the address.
I wanna see the video's i thought all night how cool it'd be to have a video camera.

Cyber_junglekitty May 2nd, 2005 06:15 AM

dahr do you have msn? could you send the vids through msn?

MrGrey May 2nd, 2005 08:43 AM

Lost In Space Photos

I took a bunch more, but they were so crappy that not even paint shop pro could not revitalize em. My camera is a peice of shit :( .

meisemily May 2nd, 2005 10:41 AM

some pictures here

http://www.evilolive.tk/gallery/hullalostinspace

astralkid May 2nd, 2005 10:44 AM

Yeah, Opera House lightning is really bad, so most of my photos didn't show up, here are the ones that did:

Mjorning May 2nd, 2005 02:58 PM

Well, that took longer than planned and promised.

They're all self explanitory, save for the toilet shot. In the bottom left of the picture there's a quarter on the floor. That quarter wasn't there at the end of the night. So far in my life, I've yet to come across a stronger symbolism for desire. Whoever took that quarter really wanted it. That's not an "oh look, a quarter" kind of scenario there. That's a "I really REALLY need that quarter" job.

Pictures

Happy2bTrendy May 2nd, 2005 07:00 PM

Weee! Even though I look like a zombie-like vampire in Astral-kids first one, i'm still right there up center and it's sweeeeeeet :) thanks astral!

Heenan May 2nd, 2005 07:12 PM

k yeah here is my set of pictures.. it's kind of big > 90 megs but they are pretty good quality and a nice resolution... a couple videos but nothing special. my friend took most of the pictures that night.

the link is...

http://24.57.145.218/2005_04_30_-_H...st_In_Space.zip

my upload maxes out @ 80k/second so it might be a bit slow if tons of people download it at the same time, and also it might cut out at random points if i need bandwith for something, but just keep trying (you might want to start it before you go out or something and leave it downloading)

i didn't take anything out, everything is there - so enjoy !

hullabawooooooooooooooo !*@$)(@~!

libbie May 2nd, 2005 07:52 PM

that link wouldn't work for me^^^^:(