The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Lost in Space 8CD Pack now available! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=20507)

anabolic frolic May 18th, 2005 01:55 PM

Lost in Space 8CD Pack now available!

An 8CD Pack of recordings from LOST IN SPACE are now available through the HullaStore. All Hardcore sets from the night are included as well as a special bonus of DJ Spice for no extra charge. That's 8 hours of music total! Don't miss it.

These are amongst the best recordings we've ever put out. We've really gotten the hang of our multitrack recording process to really capture the crowd and atmosphere yet let the music shine through. MC Storm calls the Hulla recordings the best he's ever heard. Add to that the capacity Hulla crowd and you have an amazing capture of the night, whether you want to relive it or experience it all for the first time.

fallenangelslove May 18th, 2005 03:55 PM

must...have...it

DJLeash May 18th, 2005 04:21 PM

a little off topic but,
i was surfing the hulla store, and when i clicked on live recordings, it said that there weren't any. Are you guys not selling the individual cd's anymore? cuz that would suck.
But i'm pretty sure its just an error, right???
let me know.........

anabolic frolic May 18th, 2005 04:27 PM

That was a bug, thanks for bringing it up.

I am discontinuing single CDs that are otherwise available in CD packs since it's too much trouble to keep all that inventory and the CD packs are far more popular.

But the CD single category will remain open and all the older stuff will remain available.

peachfuzz May 18th, 2005 05:25 PM

so, scotty b's set from lost in space will not be available in single form at AGT?

travelsize May 18th, 2005 05:28 PM

I'm gonna order this first thing Tuesday morning :D

astralkid May 18th, 2005 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz
so, scotty b's set from lost in space will not be available in single form at AGT?

???

Mike and Phil May 18th, 2005 07:04 PM

not that great sets. Unfortunately, due to Lost in Space i will not be going to the last hulla because i didnt really have a good time at the party in terms of music. Scott Brown spun the exact same thing i heard him spin last time, the only set i enjoyed was euphonic because that was completely oldschool hardcore.

peachfuzz May 18th, 2005 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralkid

???

as quoted from frolic:

"I am discontinuing single CDs that are otherwise available in CD packs since it's too much trouble to keep all that inventory and the CD packs are far more popular."

which led to my question, astral. :P

DJLeash May 19th, 2005 05:14 AM

cool, glad to be of service...

Heza May 19th, 2005 10:23 AM

This sucks. =\

Yeah, well, I might as well stock up on everything Hulla now 'cause I'm probably not going to go. :aaargh: We have the tickets and everything, I just don't have a damn passport and won't be able to get one by the time we gotta' leave to go to the event. *Le sigh* My life is officially over. :(

Eh, might as well buy Lost in Space recordings before that's gone, too. Can't wait for the recordings of All Good Things.

kikster May 19th, 2005 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heza
Yeah, well, I might as well stock up on everything Hulla now 'cause I'm probably not going to go. :aaargh: We have the tickets and everything, I just don't have a damn passport and won't be able to get one by the time we gotta' leave to go to the event. *Le sigh* My life is officially over. :(

Eh, might as well buy Lost in Space recordings before that's gone, too. Can't wait for the recordings of All Good Things.

you don't need a passport. you'll be fine with a driver's license and birth certificate.

anabolic frolic May 19th, 2005 12:54 PM

As stated, you don't need a passport, and passports don't take much time to get. Like a week.

Heza May 19th, 2005 03:50 PM

Well I was talking to some dude from like, uh, some place up in Canada, it started with a "Q". ][ Yes, I'm geographically challenged. ][ He told me he needed one and stuff and he just came to the states a few weeks ago. Plus, I don't have an original birth certificate, I'm afraid to drive, and the evil people won't let me get a state issued ID without it. =\ I have the copy, my S.S. card, plenty of forms of other ID and address... but no. >_< I hate the government!

I'd definatly try to risk it and just go... but just incase, I don't wanna' drive for 20 hours then be shot down, ya' know? Maybe they can smuggle me in if it's a must =x Psh, I'm so confused. Different people are telling me different things...

Ok, sorry for getting off topic on this thread and stuff, I just needed to uh, you know... Whatever.

peachfuzz May 19th, 2005 04:15 PM

go to your county sherriffs office... see exactly what you need for a "sherrifs ID"..

they've let me across the boarder with that before, when i've forgotten my license.

KAndiLicioUS May 24th, 2005 08:44 AM

Right when I have no money grrrr AND I still have to get the Lost in Space one! Damnit!!!

DaveUK1 May 25th, 2005 03:35 AM

I still can't get the hullastore to work :(

It doesn't seem to be working for anyone here in the uk :(

Is there a block in place because of shipping costs or something? :eek: :(

astralkid May 26th, 2005 12:30 AM

Yeah I know, just restating...

kikster May 27th, 2005 03:05 PM

I got my CD pack today... lovin' it!! :)

Camrose May 27th, 2005 11:47 PM

I got mine today!
I was so excited, I pulled my mailbox off the wall and ran around yelling .... lol
Amy

Pompiidou February 9th, 2007 12:46 PM

yep, i ordered this as well.... never got it!! i wish someone would get back to me as to why i havent recieved any of the merchandise i ordered over 8 months ago yet.

Triptye February 11th, 2007 08:31 PM

Are you gonna have these sets for sale again or are you just gonna post everything when you get to it?

dpoirier February 20th, 2007 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic

An 8CD Pack of recordings from LOST IN SPACE are now available through the HullaStore. All Hardcore sets from the night are included as well as a special bonus of DJ Spice for no extra charge. That's 8 hours of music total! Don't miss it.

These are amongst the best recordings we've ever put out. We've really gotten the hang of our multitrack recording process to really capture the crowd and atmosphere yet let the music shine through. MC Storm calls the Hulla recordings the best he's ever heard. Add to that the capacity Hulla crowd and you have an amazing capture of the night, whether you want to relive it or experience it all for the first time.

How much do these CDs cost?

http://www.aokas.com

anobolic fan#1 February 24th, 2007 09:24 PM

can i get your cds any were

g-love February 24th, 2007 10:18 PM

this was the last party i went to. I remember scott with the "do it like they do on the discovery channel" song and then the next two hours are just kinda missing....good times good times