The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   >>> All Good Things Box Set!! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=21000)

kylefabulous July 27th, 2005 11:52 PM

wow... that was super fun... i remember vividly that moment...

i cannot wait till the boxed sets come out..

thanks frolic for the teaser... i've had my fix.. at least for the night...
=) fuckin amazing... please excuse my use of profanity.. but really no other word for it..

ok
so maybe

VIBE would be appropriate..

that night will live in history ... yikes.. again

**** and now im at the top of a page... again... dammit****

peachfuzz July 28th, 2005 01:41 AM

man, i haven't cried about it in over a week, but that brought a couple tears to my eye...

i remember right at that point in the night, i had just descended from the bar, went to the left side of the dancefloor, about the 5th row back from stage, just on the ouskirts of the crowd... and hugged some kid i'd never seen before in my life, and then proceeded to have a whistle war with him, trying to see who could blow the loudest to the tune of "john gotti".. man, what a great moment in time that was...

i still can't believe its all over...

kylefabulous July 28th, 2005 10:20 AM

^^ hugz rob....

fallenangelslove July 28th, 2005 11:59 AM

hugz them both....:)

Snuffy July 28th, 2005 03:14 PM

ARGh. clip too short. Must have MORE. Jonesing for MUZIc.

fallenangelslove July 28th, 2005 04:24 PM

tis very short, must have box set, ships out monday:D, so excited *does happy dance*

anabolic frolic July 28th, 2005 04:42 PM

I'd post more clips but your heads would explode. You'll just have to wait to receive the whole thing. :)

fallenangelslove July 28th, 2005 05:04 PM

:cry:

kylefabulous July 28th, 2005 07:49 PM

Frolic... a little brains on the curtains never hurt anyone...

DO ITTTTT!! =)

=)

i cannot wait to hear this whole thing live...

i'm already having fits of pain, as there will not be a september hulla... this is the time for me to start my next costume... however, i have since packed all my rave clothing making gear away in the "hullabox" to be stored away forever as history...

anabolic frolic July 28th, 2005 08:41 PM

ha, ok... Here's another little nugget just to drive you crazy. This one courtesy of DJ Spinz...

http://www.hulla.info/spinzagtsample.mp3

anabolic frolic July 28th, 2005 08:45 PM

Think about how crazy a few seconds makes you and think that you have over 8 hours of this coming your way!! :)

I'm very proud to be leaving these recordings as our final bit of legacy to leave behind cause they're just untouchable. As Silver1 told me "You'll be stronger in death than you were alive. Just like a Jedi" ;).

anabolic frolic July 28th, 2005 08:46 PM

And I won't be posting any of the sing-a-long moments because your heads would DEFINITELY explode!!

kylefabulous July 29th, 2005 12:01 AM

thanks frolic...

=)

i won't beg for more...

*it's pathetic i know ...

neverlandgurl July 29th, 2005 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefabulous
Frolic... a little brains on the curtains never hurt anyone...
hahaha that made my day
thanks kyle :)

fallenangelslove July 29th, 2005 03:06 AM

<3 kyle....:)

omg, i am going to lose it....i would totally burst if i heard sing alongs....i can't wait to hear this eight hours of it, i should be getting the LIS and AGT sets at just about the same time it is going to be like Christmas for me:D

DJLeash July 29th, 2005 05:39 AM

I gasmed about 8 times per sample, I just can't stop listening.

*stares at calender waiting for august 3rd*

god it better be here by the fourth or i'll die.

peachfuzz July 29th, 2005 10:26 AM

my head didn't explode...

though it did start to crack under pressure... *dun dun dun dundundun dun chick dun dun dun dundundundun*

yeah.. i'm an idiot.. again though.. great clip!

and thanks for the hugs guys.. :)

perry461 August 1st, 2005 11:51 AM

Umm...yea....hi....I still haven't seen it in my mailbox yet....this I will not stand for.....

*grabs chair*

Okay....now I will SIT by the mailbox.

anabolic frolic August 1st, 2005 01:06 PM

and fyi-

for the numbering of the boxes, I'm not going to hold any numbers back and I'm going to start at #1 for our customers.

kylefabulous August 1st, 2005 04:04 PM

i wonder which one i'll end up with.. i ordered the day of... but i know i'm not 1...

anabolic frolic August 2nd, 2005 09:38 AM

Some of you may have received an email today. The boxes haven't been shipped yet though. Since we have so many orders to fill we got a jump on printing invoices and labeling envelopes. But before we can print the invoice we have to mark it as "shipped". Regardless, they'll begin going out tommorow!

heatheraloo August 2nd, 2005 11:11 AM

I'll be too afraid to touch mine when I get it, I wont want to finger print it... *hopes to keep in mint condition*

No Typical Raver August 2nd, 2005 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
Some of you may have received an email today. The boxes haven't been shipped yet though. Since we have so many orders to fill we got a jump on printing invoices and labeling envelopes. But before we can print the invoice we have to mark it as "shipped". Regardless, they'll begin going out tommorow!

yeah talk about a hullatease! :cry:

anabolic frolic August 2nd, 2005 05:59 PM

I've been listening to these quite a bit this last week. I can't say enough about them. The ferocity of the crowd from beginning to end will never be matched. You could take any of the sets and think that was the peak of the night.

kylefabulous August 2nd, 2005 07:28 PM

Frolic.. i can imagine you are really starting to reflect on everything. Listening to the night again, must elicit some amazing emotions, epseically for yourself.

How are you doing? i often wonder how you feel about everything.

i know i am just happy now. the sadness has left me. i just love the idea of enjoying hulla for what it is and always will be... beautiful. =)

cheers.. can't wait for this damn cd pack