The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   >>> All Good Things Box Set!! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=21000)

john e by gum August 8th, 2005 07:03 AM

make sure i get mine mate!

anabolic frolic August 8th, 2005 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john e by gum
make sure i get mine mate!

not sending you one since you didn't show up!! :p

anabolic frolic August 8th, 2005 02:47 PM

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention.

For the videos; originally I was going to make Video CDs but after testing them I decided to go with a higher resolution. Authoring a DVD was beyond the scope and time of this project so I put the two DVD quality (720x480) MPEG video files on a CD-ROM. I gave permission to convert them yourselves to a DVD if you like (or video CD).

Everybodies_Daddy August 8th, 2005 05:36 PM

*chills*

Distant Skies was indeed the fitting opener. Chapter 3 rocked my pants so many nights...

MCED

Hoppapotamus August 8th, 2005 11:32 PM

^^^^ yes.. chapter 3 rocks!! Distant Skies was a great opener. I take it youve gotten yours already? Im still impaitiently checking the mail everyday.

itsgigglegirl August 8th, 2005 11:48 PM

^^^ditto...stupid USPS gimme my stuff!!!!

kylefabulous August 9th, 2005 09:48 AM

its funny.. i know this is slightly off topic..

but i had original copies of all the H2bHC chapters... and when i broke up with my boyfriend 2 years ago he stole them all and burned them.. or something horrible.. cuz he knew how much i loved them.

I have been on Ebay bidding wit people trying to get original copies again.. and i've gotten 1, 2, 5, 6, i can't find 3, 4, 7, anywhere...

but regardless.. i couldn't believe how many hits these were getting.. people are still fighting over these releases...

3 is definately my fav tho..

anabolic frolic August 9th, 2005 10:03 AM

I've given away so many copies over the years I'm not even sure if I have a complete set myself. Better double check that.

peachfuzz August 9th, 2005 10:33 AM

lol.. ^^

now that would be funny.. :D

DJLeash August 9th, 2005 04:24 PM

wicked, god i wish it would get here already.

mirahonthawall August 10th, 2005 11:47 AM

i got mine today!!!

i can't tell whether it's #1 or #6.

i'm excited!

anabolic frolic August 10th, 2005 11:53 AM

yay. just looked up your name, and there were people ahead of you so you would be #6 then.

kylefabulous August 10th, 2005 12:28 PM

well there is still hope of being number 1.. however i know i am not =(

i tried really hard to get that spot.. but i know of at least 3 people who ordered ahead of me

Hoppapotamus August 10th, 2005 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefabulous
its funny.. i know this is slightly off topic..

but i had original copies of all the H2bHC chapters... and when i broke up with my boyfriend 2 years ago he stole them all and burned them.. or something horrible.. cuz he knew how much i loved them.

I have been on Ebay bidding wit people trying to get original copies again.. and i've gotten 1, 2, 5, 6, i can't find 3, 4, 7, anywhere...

but regardless.. i couldn't believe how many hits these were getting.. people are still fighting over these releases...

3 is definately my fav tho..

That sucks about the cds. We want to do the same thing, becuase our original copies are just loved and worn out! I got my original chatpter 1 signed though :)

~r.e.d~ August 10th, 2005 03:14 PM

i got my box set today in the mail i guess i'm number 25 :) omg i love it .....sooooo many memories ...and the scrapbook , and the recap with heart of gold !
it was awesome :D and sad too :(

did anyone else get theirs yet??

anabolic frolic August 10th, 2005 03:57 PM

I'm quite proud of both videos. glad they're being so well received.

itsgigglegirl August 10th, 2005 10:03 PM

I want miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!

*taps foot impatiently*

anabolic frolic August 10th, 2005 11:11 PM

Here's an mpeg2 codec fow windows if anyone is having difficulty playing the videos.

http://www.hulla.info/mpeg-2_codec.zip

No Typical Raver August 11th, 2005 04:48 AM

I HOPE I GET NUMBER 666! haha that was the order number for my first hulla (Pacific Sun)

DJ_RaNdOmKiD August 11th, 2005 12:45 PM

I got mine yesterday!!! #24 (it looks like!) I cried watching the scrapbook video to heart of gold. So many memories of that night and so many emotions. Amazing job Chris, these memories will last a life time :).

Justin

P.S I have started a thread in hulla life to wish Gavin Frolic a happy first birthday. Just something he will be able to look back on when he is older!

DJLeash August 13th, 2005 12:59 AM

...still waiting...
(patiently, but still restless)

KAndiLicioUS August 14th, 2005 02:52 AM

Monday mail *crosses fingers*

fallenangelslove August 14th, 2005 04:38 AM

*still waiting also, with cramping fingers and a very scared mail man* :D

heatheraloo August 15th, 2005 04:42 PM

I dont think mine is ever going to get here.... what will I do????

*KanDie~AnGeL* August 15th, 2005 05:13 PM

i got mine today... oh man... *tears* thanx...again..