The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   >>> All Good Things Box Set!! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=21000)

heatheraloo August 15th, 2005 05:26 PM

People from Detroit got theirs today too... hmmm.. I wonder if mine will be home when I get there??? PPLLEEAASSEE......

:h) August 15th, 2005 11:39 PM

I got my box set today, and thinking that I was late on ordering mine because it was later in the day. But due to timezone differences, I was suprised to find a #1 on my box!!! The greatest party I have ever been to. Thank you all for letting me be a part of it.

fallenangelslove August 16th, 2005 01:23 AM

woot...we found # 1 and how appropriate with the screen name and all:D i got mine today also, #8 the sets are unfreakin believeable...though there is no sound on my video:(

anabolic frolic August 16th, 2005 02:05 AM

your video would be the same as anyone elses, try another computer and see what happens.

itsgigglegirl August 16th, 2005 03:32 AM

i also got mine today *phew* #14...haven't tried the video yet, wanted to post how excited I am first

now off the watch the video and cry a little bit ;)

DJLeash August 16th, 2005 05:39 AM

WoW, got mine today!
Wow, #7, fuckin aye that's good stuff.
I only got up to frisky's set today though, downloaded the video codec. Still working with all that stuff.
WOW!!!
THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!

:h) August 16th, 2005 06:35 AM

I had to search for a player that would work on my mac. I found one called VLC. And after watching Heart of Gold, I couldn't contain myself. I gave in and cried. I only found out about all this 2001. After experiencing it first hand, I have to say it was the greatest time of my life so far. All the people there made it happen. I want to thank every DJ, MC, and Raver that helped me witness true acceptance and happiness.

heatheraloo August 16th, 2005 10:27 AM

oh no, I still havent got mine.... no one had to sign anything for it right? Did it come through just regular mail .....?

kylefabulous August 16th, 2005 10:50 AM

thats b/c west michigan ( grand rapids) is a dutch christian reformed time warp.. and they have confiscated your RAVE music. while on it's way into the area...

u must now battle the dutchies for your hulla pack... FOREVER... muahahahaha

not really.. i'm sure it'll be there today

kylefabulous August 16th, 2005 10:51 AM

oh yeah.. and i'm #12

heatheraloo August 16th, 2005 11:18 AM

damn rave act... took my hulla pack ... :(

heatheraloo August 17th, 2005 09:51 AM

Ok, I seriously dont have it yet and I ordered it the day before it shipped. I'm sure I already got charged for it through PayPal but I cant find my receipt number and www.paypal.com is not helping b/c it shows no history at all when I ordered LIS tix through them too so I know I've done transactions with them before. I dont understand what is going on. Am I going to have to order it again? This seems rediculous..... :(

anabolic frolic August 17th, 2005 10:25 AM

I just looked up your order. you would have been sent an email about this but your box would have only been sent this week due to us selling out and we had to wait for more cases from the distributor.

For anyone else still waiting; there are no more pending orders and all are sent out. Everyone's order was processed in the order they came in, first come first served.

kylefabulous August 17th, 2005 11:05 AM

ok... i figured out the codec.. and have been watching the videos..

i am in several pics in the recap video.. which makes me happy... and i really just cannot believe how well everything is summed up in the images... such a wonderful evening.. caught on that disk forever...

i cannot wait to show it to my sisters kids... once they get old enough to understand what crazy uncle kyle was doing =)

Remman4 August 17th, 2005 12:01 PM

I got mine Monday :)

#9!!!

We have a special date set up for friday so we can listen to the set when our engagement was announced...

so happy!

Thanks Chris!

heatheraloo August 17th, 2005 12:24 PM

Hey remman-- I met you after the party at your hotel, me and my boyfriend brought Jason back to the hotel, but congrats again on the engagement!! You guys are really cute togther...

Thanks Chris-- Im just glad I didnt have to find my receipt number b/c I think I threw it away earlier this week and when I went rummaging through the now full trash can last night... I just couldnt find it. But thanks a lot for checking!!

firefoxkac August 17th, 2005 01:52 PM

doh!...in Albany, NY still not here yet. Ordered a little over a week before August 3rd.....and did get the "packed, but not shipped yet" email on August 2nd...*keeps eyes on mailbox* NEeeeeeeeeed my AGT fix! ^_^

Hoppapotamus August 17th, 2005 04:36 PM

thought for sure it'd be here by now....

Puzzled August 17th, 2005 07:32 PM

i feel like the kid in a Christmas Story when he checks everyday for his secret decoder pen. no package yet :( but i know when i open mine it won't be as disappointing as "be sure to drink your ovaltine"

No Typical Raver August 18th, 2005 03:32 PM

i fucking hate the us postal service. leash got his monday and i live like 10 minutes away and STILL havent gotten mine. not to mention those bastards lost my scott brown cd i ordered.

I'M ABOUT TO FUCKING GO POSTAL ON THE POSTAL SERVICE! [B]GODDAMMIT!

anabolic frolic August 18th, 2005 03:36 PM

Did you receive a replacement Brown disc yet? I know I sent it.

No Typical Raver August 19th, 2005 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
Did you receive a replacement Brown disc yet? I know I sent it.

i got the email saying you sent it out, but i'm still waiting on that too. i think the postman might be a raver....

DJLeash August 20th, 2005 03:16 AM

^I told you!

No Typical Raver August 22nd, 2005 03:44 PM

still waiting for anything to arrive. unbelieveable. i think next time i want anything from the hullastore i'll just drive up to canada and get it. it'd be alot faster than waiting for the us punkass service

Hoppapotamus August 23rd, 2005 12:35 AM

Yes^^ we are still waiting. US post is slow. I hope we get it this week, becuase we are driving up to PHilly 18 hours! so we are going to listen to it all they way through!! 7 straight hours of hulla!! Wahoo