The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   All Good Things - The last ever Hullabaloo (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   not taking this all so well (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=21300)

CareSieB September 7th, 2005 09:03 PM

not taking this all so well

so
i dont wanna sound like a baby or something here
but is anyone else out there not taking this not gunna be another hulla in a few weeks thing not so well..
lets say i am taking it in pretty much the worst way possible
crying, depressed, i cant handle this..
bash me all you will..
but anyone that knows me knows better...
help :crazyeye:
i seriously have thought about professional help but what do ya go in and say..oh booohoooo they quit having my favorite rave party...life over...drama queen much..
but its not that simple and most of you know that....
any help?

fallenangelslove September 7th, 2005 11:25 PM

awe...carrie, sweety i wish i could say something or give you some help in any way...i can only imagine...most i can do is send hugz but i love ya girlie

DJLeash September 8th, 2005 04:36 AM

sorry,
hug2x

Busta September 8th, 2005 10:26 AM

But there is going to be another Goodfellaz party in a couple weeks! :)

kandeegirl2 September 8th, 2005 10:59 AM

i feel ya carrie....im not allowing myself to be sad about it. if i listen to any live sets im done. i have to just remind myself that even tho there arent any more hullas to attend, i have soo many wonderful memories and they are what remind me that even tho there aren't any more hullas to look forward to i have that feeling about the party that won't ever end even if the parties did. HUGS HUGS HUGS!!
"being sad is such a waste of time, so just be happy, just try"

Weaver September 8th, 2005 11:43 AM

i'm fine.

CareSieB September 8th, 2005 11:53 AM

goodfellaz is not the same and you all know this, i am thinking about going.....but i dont know if that would be good for me or not...i really just want to be ok again...this is getting rediculous

kandeegirl2 September 8th, 2005 01:09 PM

just think positive
with all the devestation going on in our world we have to feel fortunate that we even got to party as much as we did. there are thousands and thousands of people who have NOTHING. no jobs, no schools, no food to sustain them, no shelter to call their own......
our hulla may be uber important to our lives but just cuz its over doesn't mean its the end of the world, for some it seemingly is :(

Hoppapotamus September 8th, 2005 01:16 PM

Im pretty mad that we live too far away, and only went to AGT. Knowing what i know now, i shouldve just spent the money and gone anyways. Its only money...

It was the best party ive ever been to, and we were just in such awwe for weeks afterwards. Now that we have our box set, we listen to it over and over again, and it brings back good memories.

Cheer up Carrie, Sorry your down :)

CareSieB September 8th, 2005 04:17 PM

i totally hear ya jen. that is half my problem, i know i SHOULDNT be such a whiney baby about it, i mean come on, i am fine, i have all i need I AM FINE...what the hell am i bitching about ......

but it hurts all the same..

Busta September 8th, 2005 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareSieB
goodfellaz is not the same and you all know this, i am thinking about going.....but i dont know if that would be good for me or not...i really just want to be ok again...this is getting rediculous

Right, it's not the same. But life is a constant stream of change. Each day is different from the one before it. You gota be happy for your past memories and keep moving forward to the many great adventures that lay ahead.

NATO September 9th, 2005 01:28 AM

Things will get better quicker than you think. Im actually really sad that its over as well and I never had the chace to make it to a Hulla event. My feelings arent as strong as yours im sure but I feel what you feel to a certain extent. Just hang in there, I will be playing some happy music for you this weekend. :D

You have a hug waiting for you when I see you on saturday.

CareSieB September 9th, 2005 01:35 AM

and i MADE a hulla style outfit for the party this weekend nato, i just had to :)