The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo News & Discussion (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Give the gift of Hulla! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=21690)

anabolic frolic November 28th, 2005 09:24 PM

Give the gift of Hulla!

Give the gift of Hulla!

Hullabaloo may be gone but you can help make sure it's never forgotten by sharing the gift of a Hullabaloo box set.

Each box features 7 or more DJ sets and capture all the music, crowds, MCs and the untouchable Hullabaloo atmosphere in these one-of-a-kind recordings.

Each come in their own hardshell case with flyer artwork featured on the front and back cover, making for a great collection. They're extremely rare, only available from us directly. Soon they'll be gone forever, but now you still have a chance to share that Hulla magic.

All box sets are IN STOCK!

Visit the HullaStore for more information (including online samples) and to orders yours today.

Milo November 29th, 2005 12:00 AM

Hey Chris, did my set get put in the Drift on a Dream set by any chance? I'd really like to give it to my parents for the holidays finally =)

itsgigglegirl November 29th, 2005 01:58 AM

^^i'd really like milo to get me that for the holidays ;)

kylefabulous November 29th, 2005 11:15 AM

i am getting a couple of these for my bf's nephews... they have grown to love hardcore.. between their mom and their uncle will... haha.. they know most of the words now.. it' s so cute... and they cheer along with the crowd on the hulla packs...

i am gonna try to get a little vid of it.. it is way cute

xRaVeRx December 2nd, 2005 06:36 PM

money orders are okay, rite?

anabolic frolic December 14th, 2005 03:05 PM

There are no unfilled orders left at the HullaStore as a write this so anyone who ordered anything should have it in time for Christmas.

Of course we will continue to fill orders as they come in so you'll get them asap.

spideygirl December 14th, 2005 03:09 PM

"Soon they'll be gone forever, but now you still have a chance to share that Hulla magic."

:eek: How soon is soon?

Milo December 14th, 2005 09:19 PM

So that means I'll have my set for christmas?! Thanks Chris!!!

DJLeash December 16th, 2005 08:32 PM

yeah, how soon will they be gone forever?
I need to order all of em, but its gonna take a while.

polyWog December 23rd, 2005 07:55 PM

I didn't get mine yet =( No Christmas gift for my boyfriend lol

kylefabulous December 26th, 2005 07:56 PM

i got a Sail Away gift pack and a Frolic dubplate ... both from my mom.. oh and the Frolic from DOAD... go mom =)

kandeegirl2 December 26th, 2005 08:21 PM

my box set came christmas eve and i died cuz i didn't htink it would make it in time... ;) janic is soo a man when it comes to christmas shopping.

xRaVeRx December 27th, 2005 03:02 PM

I Got My Box Set!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssah! Frolic Part 1 ....jus Mixin Out Deep Inside!! Love It...oh Sadflksfsldkfhvbsvslm;

Gahhh

No Typical Raver December 28th, 2005 04:14 AM

haha i got LOST IN SPACE!!!! fucking awesome :)

i'll be sure to keep smiling as instructed by anabolic when he signed it

Mjorning December 28th, 2005 09:36 PM

I can only pray some of those bad boys will be waiting when I get home from Australia

polyWog December 31st, 2005 12:09 AM

I still haven't got mine and it was shipped the Saturday before Christmas Eve :\

anabolic frolic January 31st, 2006 09:24 PM

I've just discontinued all the hulla single CDs. It's too much work to inventory individual titles.

I've got one last order of box set cases coming in for one last batch of those. Then that will be it.

I wish we came up with the box sets earlier, but even with 7 thats a hell of a collection.

spideygirl January 31st, 2006 09:42 PM

!!!:eek:!!! Oh noooo ... I really need to get my box sets ... :(

polyWog February 3rd, 2006 01:41 AM

Um, I still haven't got mine from before Christmas :/

anabolic frolic February 3rd, 2006 01:49 AM

well there's obviously a problem there. email store@hulla.info so we can look into it.

libbie February 3rd, 2006 10:07 AM

i didn't get mine from before christmas until just this past week......don't loose hope it's comming.

polyWog February 5th, 2006 04:02 PM

I did e-mail you, and you said you were going to send me a second copy.. and I haven't got that one yet, either. :/

polyWog March 5th, 2006 03:54 AM

Chris.. I'm not sure if you haven't been checking your e-mail or not, but I've e-mailed you twice in the last few weeks.. I *STILL* haven't recieved my copy of your set from Fires in the Sky, even though you said you were going to send out a second copy at the beginning of February..

... this was supposed to be a Christmas present for my boyfriend. It's March 5th now, which is a tad ridiculous. If you could please answer my e-mails about this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

itsgigglegirl March 6th, 2006 06:27 PM

i still haven't received mine that i ordered in mid-january...mine was supposed to be a mid-february birthday present...i've received a number of other things i've ordered from canada in the meantime, so i fear it's not a postal system issue

and i've e-mailed about it too

what gives chris?

polyWog March 7th, 2006 02:09 AM

Yeah.. I ordered mine exactly one week before Christmas Eve & I got a package from my Mom in British Columbia two days after it was sent during the same time of year.......

.... which is sad since I'm 94857389754 km's from BC and less than 200km from Toronto lol