The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   If you haven't received your tickets yet (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=24024)

Weaver April 28th, 2007 12:17 AM

lol just remember our avatars.

Oh and I got my ticket XD

(and yes I'll be wearing my hat)

Stunt_Girl April 28th, 2007 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaver
We both have a hat, however they are different hats. Weava has a, as I believe he so elequently put it, "Big ass flower hat" and mine is yellow and black with horizontal strips.

Personally the "weaver" hat stands out in my mind alot more than the "weava" hat. hah

HooDoo April 29th, 2007 02:59 AM

If I dont recieve this next week. Im gonna freak out... Just for the fact that I can and things are gonna be tight between here and there.

IF BY GOD I DONT RECEIVE ME TIX, THEN COUNT ON ME & 2 OTHERS @ THE DOOR FREAKING OUT. LITERALLY... :aaargh:

PapaSmurff April 29th, 2007 05:04 AM

I got my tickets! I got my tickets! Im so excited!!!

CareSieB April 29th, 2007 11:09 AM

I got some of mine on friday wo000t, now I am just waiting on 3 more :)

:-:glow:-: April 29th, 2007 06:13 PM

my friend and i haven't gotten ours yet..and we are worried that the person we got to order the tickets might have written the wrong address..but i doubt that was the case..can't wait to get them!!

Guardian419 April 30th, 2007 02:19 AM

still waiting on mine also... hope everything is good to go

dianejapa April 30th, 2007 09:46 AM

i still haven't got mine, but i'm not (too) worried. @ first i was when i heard that other people were getting there's, but as long as i'm not alone, everythings ok. i have my confirmation number and everything too, so i know it went thru. patience diane! patience!

weava April 30th, 2007 12:58 PM

called April

no tickets yet

*waits*

fallenangelslove April 30th, 2007 02:55 PM

Still not tickets here either :( and I am not far away, a friend of peachfuzz's in Buffalo got hers and we are only an hour away from her :( *bites nails*

Robin Frolic April 30th, 2007 04:04 PM

I am sending them out as fast as I can get them processed, people. :) Just remember that I'm also full-time mother to an EXTREMELY ACTIVE toddler, so my time to work is basically after he's in bed (so, around 11pm until I go to sleep) and while he watches a Sesame Street or two during the day!

Swuft April 30th, 2007 06:37 PM

I have a kid myself and know how hard it is to do everyday stuff and tend to them especially when they are younger. So its cool. We'll wait. :)

SkItLeS April 30th, 2007 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Frolic
I am sending them out as fast as I can get them processed, people. :) Just remember that I'm also full-time mother to an EXTREMELY ACTIVE toddler, so my time to work is basically after he's in bed (so, around 11pm until I go to sleep) and while he watches a Sesame Street or two during the day!

you're super Robin. seriously you do so much. thank you.

Mr Skittles April 30th, 2007 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Frolic

I've learned to put a Baby Einstein video on for my son. It works rather well. Granted, he's only 9 months old, and he has yet to figure out how to run or even walk, but it works!

snug_bunny April 30th, 2007 11:52 PM

Baby Einstein videos = awesome for the little ones ^_^

Mrs Skittles May 1st, 2007 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snug_bunny
Baby Einstein videos = awesome for the little ones ^_^

I love them! So much better than Barney. :)

snug_bunny May 1st, 2007 01:16 AM

God anything is better then Barny. I just dont let my kids watch TV at all period. THere is way to much crap on their.

Krispy May 1st, 2007 02:40 PM

Still no signs of the tickets, starting to get worried!!!! any way to get a tracking number???

Robin Frolic May 1st, 2007 03:14 PM

Krispy, if you can PM me your invoice number, I can look it up and I'll most likely remember whether it's been sent out or not.

FTR, the only ones I've been sending out have been those purchased within the time before they were sold out (which is the vast, vast majority of the tickets) - I'm not yet working on waiting list tickets, those will have to wait until Frolic gets home from being on tour because I'm not sure how those were/are being processed. In addition, if you ordered a Deluxe package, those have been sent out over the past few business days.

:-:glow:-: May 1st, 2007 04:34 PM

So I just found out that we got our tickets last Tuesday, however, my friends mom took them so he wouldn't know. She just confronted him today about it, saying that she found the tickets in the mail.

Swuft May 1st, 2007 05:53 PM

^Wow. She gave them to him right? That would totally suck if she didn't. Good luck with that.

SkItLeS May 1st, 2007 11:48 PM

i got mine in the mail today! nine down 1 more to go. i can't wait.

SkItLeS May 2nd, 2007 12:12 AM

p.s. did anyone who got their tickets notice that the website is wrong it says hula.info instead of hulla.info just curious because it's on all of my tickets.

Robin Frolic May 2nd, 2007 12:15 AM

Yeah, that's a spelling error on all the tickets. :)

SkItLeS May 2nd, 2007 12:36 AM

okay i just wanted to make sure we didn't get really amazing fakes. thanks Robin.