The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   If you haven't received your tickets yet (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=24024)

happy1 May 2nd, 2007 02:49 PM

i too have been worried like crispy, Robin,i have just PMed you as well.

Mrs Skittles May 2nd, 2007 11:01 PM

Still no tickets... cries. :cry:

j/k... I hope I get them by the weekend though.

Robin Frolic May 2nd, 2007 11:58 PM

I've only got six orders left to process; I bought more cases today (the colored cases I thought would work turned out to be single-DVD cases, so today I bought thicker cases that will hold two, but I'll have to resize the label insert tonight). After these six are processed, then every single order bought within the time before the party sold out will be taken care of.

However, if you:
1. Paid by money order, or
2. Paid Frolic directly through Paypal, bypassing the Hullastore, or
3. Are a waiting-list customer (I think a few of the waiting-list tickets have been released to new customers, but most haven't yet),
then I most likely don't have your invoice, and that means your order hasn't been processed. Frolic knows how the Hullastore stuff works; I just process the orders when he gives me a stack of invoices. He didn't have time to get the MO/direct Paypal/waiting list invoices together before he left on tour, and I don't know how to do it myself (or what needs to be done), so there's nothing I can do until he gets back and can get those together for me.

Mrs Skittles May 3rd, 2007 10:09 AM

I ordered through the Hullastore. I had 3 Deluxe packages, one with the party ticket and the movie, and one party ticket.

I am really not worried about it at all. I understand these things take time.... I am just jealous that everyone I know got their tickets already. :crazyeye:

Take your time Robin and thanks for the update.

DjCojami May 3rd, 2007 07:44 PM

My shipping address was for my dorm, however, i will only be here another week since school is letting out. If my tickets/package doesnt arrive in that time, i assume it will either be forwarded to me by my dorm or returned to sender.

If its returned to sender, what happens? Should i send a PM?

Thanks in advance!

basic May 3rd, 2007 10:05 PM

I haven't got mine yet either. :( But I do not fear the Hulla machine. I know they will arrive.

Robin Frolic May 4th, 2007 03:30 AM

Cojami, if it gets returned to us, we'll contact you via email (whatever email is attached to your Paypal account) and let you know, so we can get a new address to resend. If it arrives, please PM me and let me know you got it. :)

I'm shipping the LAST FOUR PACKAGES tomorrow! It's so exciting. :) And then I'll be done for a few days, until Frolic gets home and starts releasing the waiting-list tickets (and then it'll be back to the package-processing grind with me).

HooDoo May 4th, 2007 07:51 AM

I still havent got anything... :(

NO GOOD...

Swuft May 4th, 2007 11:02 AM

I'm sorry but I'm so excited I have to post it twice. I got my tickets!!! YAY!

freedom79 May 4th, 2007 11:40 AM

igot my tickets a week ago, and the cd is off the fukin chain.....track 16 is sooo fukin awesome!!!!! ihave been rockin it ever since I got it!!!

Baron420 May 5th, 2007 12:41 PM

Has anyone else who ordered by credit card through the Hullastore not received tickets yet?

basic May 5th, 2007 06:37 PM

A bunch of people haven't received them yet, the last batch was only mailed out a few days ago. No need to worry. Mail takes a bit to get to the states from Canada.

Mr Skittles May 5th, 2007 06:50 PM

i'm still waiting on mine to arrive.............hopefully it'll be in soon

DjCojami May 5th, 2007 07:43 PM

thanks robin. ;] i really just want that cd... >.> hehe

happy1 May 6th, 2007 10:49 AM

i ordered with debit card, still waiting for mine to get to my address as well, im waiting to hear H2bHC ch 8

Robin Frolic May 6th, 2007 06:41 PM

All the current packages, with the exception of a few money-order and Paypal-direct invoices, have been mailed as of a few days ago. So if you don't receive them before about two weeks from now, contact me via PM. :)

weava May 8th, 2007 12:03 AM

got ours today!!

wooooooooo

basic May 8th, 2007 10:13 AM

annnnnnnnnnnnnd i got mine!

when are the dvd's being mailed out?

Robin Frolic May 8th, 2007 10:26 PM

DVDs are being mailed after the movie release (so, just after the party). :)

Mr Skittles May 8th, 2007 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weava
got ours today!!

wooooooooo

it sounds like all kids from the burgh have received theirs! Only thing is, i'm having issues with the UK vs. Canada cd. I haven't listened to the 2nd disc yet, but the first one is def. having issues on playing without skipping or messing up

kylefabulous May 8th, 2007 11:54 PM

mine is just fine !

and i have 2

kandeegirl2 May 8th, 2007 11:57 PM

i haven't heard the cd yet cuz i didn't get it yet.....anyone wanna share?

Mrs Skittles May 9th, 2007 09:26 AM

I got my tickets yesterday! Yay! I have to listen to all of the CDs still though.

HooDoo May 9th, 2007 09:36 AM

I STILL HAVENT GOT ANYTHING!!!!! boh!!!

JohnGotti May 9th, 2007 10:39 AM

That's cause your broke ass had to send a money order lol. Have no fear, they'll be here!!!!!