The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   If you haven't received your tickets yet (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=24024)

basic May 9th, 2007 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Frolic
DVDs are being mailed after the movie release (so, just after the party). :)

Cool - I bought one as a birthday present for someone. I need it by the end of September. ;)

Robin Frolic May 10th, 2007 03:33 AM

Anybody having CD issues, the usual procedure applies: PM me. :)

As far as I'm aware, all the money-order invoices were shipped as of this afternoon. I'm dealing with some HullaStore business right now and then we'll start releasing tickets to our waiting list. :)

CandyGirl23 May 10th, 2007 11:29 AM

were the direct from paypal tickets shipped as well?

My work has told me I need proof that I'd made plans that weekend in order for them to put in an exception to have it off. I tried booking the day off in February, was put on a waitlist, and somehow they approved 4 other people while i've been sitting patiently hoping to get the day off. What jerks!!

happy1 May 10th, 2007 02:27 PM

i payed with a debit card back in march for the hulla movie package but it still hasnt gotten here and im freaking out bad!

Robin Frolic May 10th, 2007 03:23 PM

All the Paypal-direct orders that I'm aware of got shipped, but it's possible Frolic knows of a couple more Paypal-direct orders that I don't have yet. I'll ask him when he gets home in a couple hours (he's out running errands).

CandyGirl23 May 10th, 2007 11:40 PM

ok - hopefully they arrive soon! :)

happy1 May 11th, 2007 11:00 AM

please double check EVERYTHING, i ordered a movie premiere package, checked the mail today and it still hasnt arrived!

fallenangelslove May 11th, 2007 05:16 PM

Man, I am really freaking about this.....I have four tickets for friday and saterday night ordered...and I don't have them yet:(

happy1 May 11th, 2007 06:34 PM

i have tickets for the premiere and the party plus the cd and they havent arrived either and im really freaking, as i ordered them in march.

CandyGirl23 May 11th, 2007 11:44 PM

here's hoping customs isn't confiscating tickets/cd's :lol: I'm guessing mine will come around the same time as your's christine!

CareSieB May 12th, 2007 01:13 AM

I found out one of my orders that was NOT listed on the hullastore my account but I DID have a reciept for from paypal was NOT noticed or processed, they are taking care of it now, BUT if your order is not listed on your account on hulla store you may want to talk to robin

happy1 May 12th, 2007 07:32 AM

how do i check that? robin told me she sent mine out. dont they pust customs forms on them since mine is going to my APO address?

fallenangelslove May 12th, 2007 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareSieB
I found out one of my orders that was NOT listed on the hullastore my account but I DID have a reciept for from paypal was NOT noticed or processed, they are taking care of it now, BUT if your order is not listed on your account on hulla store you may want to talk to robin

Thanks Carie, I checked and both of mine have been processed though. They were shipped to me at my well my ex's address, but he would give them to me. *crosses finger* I really hope they haven't gotten lost. I work for a company that does a lot of shipping and we have product lost in the mail all of the time. What happens if it does get lost in the mail? Does anyone know?

fallenangelslove May 12th, 2007 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy1
how do i check that? robin told me she sent mine out. dont they pust customs forms on them since mine is going to my APO address?

Log into your hulla store account and click on your orders. It should have all of your orders ever on there. Click on the ticket order where it says "more info"

But if Robin says yours was sent out it was...I am sure it will get to you. My ex is in the military and the APO shipping always takes longer.

Dreamscanner May 12th, 2007 02:20 PM

Well, I haven't got mine either, and I'm kinda freakin' out...........I ordered 4 tickets and they haven't come yet. It seems almost everyone has gotten theirs. They are listed under my Hullastore account though.

happy1 May 12th, 2007 08:34 PM

mine are listed too

Robin Frolic May 13th, 2007 11:29 PM

I'm in a bad mood today, so I'm going to preface my comments by saying that.

One, customs isn't confiscating packages. Don't send me PMs freaking out about how Customs might have confiscated your package. You see the person who said that above, how she put a happy face right after it? That means SHE WAS KIDDING. You don't need to send me panicked PMs. Seriously, I got multiple panicked PMs freaking out about the idea of Customs taking their packages. Customs is not going to take your tickets. And any time Customs seizes something, they send you a letter saying they've seized it. Have you gotten any letters? No. Exactly. CUSTOMS HASN'T STOLEN YOUR SHIT. STOP PMing ME ABOUT IT.

Two, happy1, for fuck's sake, how many times do I have to say to you in PM that I have sent it, and if you do not receive it we will make other arrangements, and we are handling it? Is it really necessary for you to freak out both in PMs and here? Also, as I already explained in PM, very small orders were sent lettermail instead of airmail, so we could charge $3 instead of $9 for shipping (lettermail costs around $3 to ship, small packages cost around $8.50 and up). Yours was a very small order. It was sent lettermail. Customs forms are not required for lettermail, because they are considered LETTERS, not PACKAGES.

Three, fallenangelslove, if anybody hasn't received their tickets by about two weeks from now, contact me via PM and we'll sort it out. Nobody will be left out of the party if their package gets lost in the mail.

Four, dreamscanner, see item three.

We totally need an emoticon of a happy face smacking their head into a wall. They have one of those on another message board I'm on, and I would totally use it right here.

sir lux May 13th, 2007 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Frolic

We totally need an emoticon of a happy face smacking their head into a wall. They have one of those on another message board I'm on, and I would totally use it right here.
Right on
wow i go away for a fer days and well everyone freeks out
nice to be loved
lol lol lol lol

kylefabulous May 14th, 2007 02:32 PM

hugs robin, i can only imagine how stressful this can be...

hugs hugs hugs

Dreamscanner May 14th, 2007 03:26 PM

Sorry to be a pain Mrs. Frolic, I'll wait another week or two. Thanks for putting up with us! I bet this isn't exactly a walk in the park for you.

*more hugs*

Robin Frolic May 14th, 2007 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscanner
Sorry to be a pain Mrs. Frolic, I'll wait another week or two. Thanks for putting up with us! I bet this isn't exactly a walk in the park for you.

*more hugs*

I'm calmer now. I was in a pissy mood yesterday to begin with, so I should have known better than to check the hullaboard. ;)

happy1 May 14th, 2007 04:13 PM

so sorry i was freaking out, i just wanted assurance it was on its way plus i want to hear chapter 8.

donnidreamer June 10th, 2007 10:52 PM

I Still Dont Have My Tickets

I Still Dont Have My Tickets Should I Be Worried?im Getting A Kinda Confused

No Typical Raver June 10th, 2007 11:16 PM

mailmen dont want to go into the ghetto (aka detroit ;))

CandyGirl23 June 10th, 2007 11:17 PM

pm Robin Frolic with your information, she's the one in charge of tickets. :)