The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   'Turn up the Music!' (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   what did everyone wear at hulla... (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=4422)

imlookingthroughyourwindo November 12th, 2001 02:12 AM

what did everyone wear at hulla...

what did everyone wear at hulla.... i missed seeing a couple of people i wanted to meet but maybe i ran into some of u guys and didnt even know it...
i was wearing a navy blue shirt with a flame on it and a silhouette of a girl
big blue Jeans with an alien on the leg
a navy blue world industries hat
muh beads...
and my white gloves...

bowzer November 12th, 2001 02:52 AM

i wore this:

stargurl November 12th, 2001 03:22 AM

blue shpants, a red tshirt with a yellow truck on it, a lot of beads, a small bag and a camera.

teknoprincess November 12th, 2001 03:59 AM

blue funfur pants, white dress shirt, black tie, white headband, lots of braclets....a few hours into the party though I changed my shirt so I was just waering my funfur pants and a navy blue tank top.

Andrew: rOwr. ;)

~^^OpTiMuS pRiMe^^~ November 12th, 2001 12:26 PM

Yellow hat, white sleeeless shirt, and a pair of jeans. Seems like an inferior outfit to the other elaborate clothing schemes.... but simplicity is a nice change...

*MoonDancer* November 12th, 2001 12:37 PM

Purple and silver SPACE INVADER outfit
Tank top, Skirt, knee high bootie things and pigtail scrunchies.
Kris*

~^^OpTiMuS pRiMe^^~ November 12th, 2001 02:38 PM

^^^ you gave me a Hullabaloo stamp on my shoulder, did you not?

imlookingthroughyourwindo November 12th, 2001 04:07 PM

bowzerrr i saw u a few times during the night

*ShAnN* November 12th, 2001 04:08 PM

Awwwwwwwwwww Kris! I betcha looked HOT in your outfit!!!!!!!!

<--- missed Hulla, and not sad in the least!

Kemical`Supreme November 12th, 2001 04:56 PM

yah! that was so much fun, im sure i met some of you, although i spent most of the night somewhere in the front right by myself, everyone i met was awsome! i was the tall guy with my eyes closed, big baige pants, white T, and some colorful beads, i was also at the beggining of the line outside in my T shirt repeating "im warm"

kittie_kat November 12th, 2001 05:01 PM

i was wearing my happy face tank top, grey pants and a ;ot of beads..and i had an armful of stuffed animal friends..includint the vibrating armadillo that everyone loved so much :)

KarmicKande November 12th, 2001 06:55 PM

i wore big phat pants, and a monty python tshirt. heheh. and a blue visor and yellow sunglasses.

and lots of candy stuff.

d-MiNuS November 12th, 2001 07:29 PM

My friend (Fuzzboy) and I wore matching red fun fur overalls, white t-shirts, and white hats.

*d-MiNuS*

p.s. funfur is not a subsitute for a jacket when chilling outside

TrixHeBe4Kidz November 12th, 2001 08:15 PM

Me wore orange UFOs, a white Popsicle shirt, and a rainbow propeller beanie. I also had my face painted with a :) and a star.

... that was my first hullabaloo... and it was the bomb!

You kids are great!

-= PLUR =-

x0 tRiX 0x

*ShAnN* November 12th, 2001 09:20 PM

Hey donny, did Janine and Saoirse wear matching outfits?!?!?! hahahahha that would be the icing on the cake if they did :)

Starchild November 12th, 2001 09:51 PM

I wore red UFO's, a white tank top with red flames, a red visor, and lots of beads! :p

~*starbrite November 12th, 2001 10:24 PM

grrrrrr

i wore my tiggggggger pants that i made that mornin, which were a lil too big for me, a black shirt, and a white over shirt....at one point i had a navy blue hat....

*katie* November 12th, 2001 11:22 PM

I met you!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kemical`Supreme
yah! that was so much fun, im sure i met some of you, although i spent most of the night somewhere in the front right by myself, everyone i met was awsome! i was the tall guy with my eyes closed, big baige pants, white T, and some colorful beads, i was also at the beggining of the line outside in my T shirt repeating "im warm"

I was at the front of the line too, red fleece at the time, phat pants with green stars on the ass, I have big blonde curly hair that I'm sure looked real sexxxy after I got all sweaty and had my bandana ripped off a bazillion times. that was pink. I came up to you in the middle of the party and asked if you were warm yet.

"I'm on a safari! I'm on a safari!"

:)
katie

*MoonDancer* November 13th, 2001 01:57 AM

I was handing out the whistles and toys and candy and all that jazz and YES I STAMPED YOURE SHOULDER!!!!!! did ya like it? :)

Shann: Donny and Aron were twins by appearence.
Saroise and Janine were twins in drunkeness?
heheheh
Kris*

Rainbow Brit-E November 13th, 2001 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by TrixHeBe4Kidz
Me wore orange UFOs, a white Popsicle shirt, and a rainbow propeller beanie. I also had my face painted with a :) and a star.

... that was my first hullabaloo... and it was the bomb!

You kids are great!

-= PLUR =-

x0 tRiX 0x

Aww are u super tall and cute?

GlowStickGuy November 13th, 2001 04:02 AM

I wore a blue billabong t-shirt, dark blue pants with yellow, and my white gloves at some points. Not too many bracelets or nacklaces this time.

I just want to know who wore the bright orange pants that said "LSD" down the sides in bright yellow. I saw him wearing those, and then at a later point in the night he changed his clothes to some silver thing. I thought those pants were hilarious.
Later,
Dennis

TrixHeBe4Kidz November 13th, 2001 04:58 AM

Well...

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainbow Brit-E

Aww are u super tall and cute?

I am super tall (6' 6") but I think I'm more dork than cute :p

-= PLUR =-

*ShAnN* November 13th, 2001 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by *MoonDancer*

Shann: Donny and Aron were twins by appearence.
Saroise and Janine were twins in drunkeness?
heheheh
Kris*

Horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I like to hear!!!!! What about Heather? Was she nice and drunk too???

Rainbow Brit-E November 13th, 2001 11:41 AM

I looked like a rainbow hit me

I had blue phat pants with rainbow inserts and a rainbow brite black tshirt I was also wearing a red scarf with rainbows on the end... pig tails... and a smile:)
Oh and really cute pink shoes that I thought I ruined but didn't, YAY 4 mom who cleaned them!

I'm sure I met some of u:)

DJ-SK8 November 13th, 2001 08:52 PM

Black UFO's
a blue dragon ball z t-shirt overtop a black long sleev t-shirt.
a blue crack hat overtop of a blue camo bandana.