The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo Announcements (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Tickets now on sale (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=5188)

anabolic frolic January 14th, 2002 08:03 PM

Tickets now on sale

Tickets are on sale at all our outlets- Numb, Easternbloc and online through ticketweb.com.

poohgirlx January 27th, 2002 08:27 PM

is there any way to get them through the mail, without a credit card?

Camrose January 28th, 2002 12:12 AM

Ticket Prices Online & American

I just got my ticket online and it cost me $20.39 US, which is $31.00 CDN. Why isn't there a Canadian ticket place online/phone? Are you ever going to sell them in stores in Ottawa? (I don't like using my credit card online, but if I have to, I will). If I buy at the door I am also chancing it. If I drive 5 hours to get there with no guarantee to get in. I would be upset.

Argh. I don't think I am the only who feels this way.

Amy and Will :aaargh:

<<*SeLecTA*>> January 31st, 2002 12:39 AM

THEY ALWAYS KEEP EXTRA TICKITS AT THE DOOR FOR
'OUT OF TOWNERS'.....what are ya, new???*joking*

KaNdI fReAk09 January 31st, 2002 01:30 AM

Tickets

They should have Hulla tickets on sale in London at "From Mars" or sumthin!!! Cuz it suxed if u dont have a credit card!!!

Camrose January 31st, 2002 02:01 AM

How much are the tickets at the door for out-of-towners? (I'm new to Hulla, but not to raves).

Amy

PegasuS March 4th, 2002 06:52 PM

ya

umm im from around vancouver... and i hafta go...

i need ta know ticket prices!

Riot March 5th, 2002 11:17 PM

Re: ya

Quote:
Originally posted by PegasuS

hehe what party is this? bring me with u!

CandyKiddo March 7th, 2002 03:04 PM

Ya

Quote:
Originally posted by PegasuS

yeah.....bring me with u too!!!!!! Mike!

~*HuGGleS*~
Dalyn:love:

PegasuS March 13th, 2002 06:20 AM

lol. dave, dalyn.. of course you guys can come!

its just the plane rides that'll be a hassle... and quite the damage to our wallets... :(

eX.tUh.sEE March 28th, 2002 06:08 PM

hey~!
i'm coming all the way from New Hampshire....that's like a 9 hour drive...and i'm just askin if there's gonne be tickets at the door...cuz i don't wanna get all the way there and then not be able to get a ticket at the door! that would really suck!

kandeegirl2 April 5th, 2002 01:30 AM

i went to my first hulla in feb and we drove 10 hours from jerzee and pa and they had tix at the door, in the FAQ it says if you have proof you drove from more than 5 hours away you get in or something like that :)

Gothic Pluto April 6th, 2002 04:08 AM

I got My ticket.....

I just got my ticket today, I was so happy.......as she placed it in my hands....

pika

"see ya all there"

EagleScorpion April 13th, 2002 03:25 PM

gettin gettin gettin gettin gettin me a ticket mutha***er

g-love April 18th, 2002 12:29 AM

Last time at make believe I came from syracuse new york, I was the first person in line when all of a sudden they announced --sold out-- but thaks to frolic, we finally got let in. I paid 50 american for 2 tickets. but hey at least they didnt send us away. the even let a girl that was like 12 in that came from massachusetts or something. Oh, anmd it saddens me that with all the americans that come up to rave I have not met one door person that new the equivalancy of our money up there but much love -peace-

supaster April 18th, 2002 12:51 AM

For all of you who don't have credit cards...don't you have parents? Ask them if you can use their's and give them the cash upfront....that is assuming they know you go to "raves".

o0oONE LOVEo0o April 19th, 2002 02:37 PM

have my ticket...cant wait....all i want to do is dance dammit...