The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   'For Those Who Know' (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   OFFICIAL THANK YOU ANABOLIC FROLIC THREAD (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=602)

Entranced November 26th, 1999 10:11 PM

Thanx Frolic for doing all that you're doing to make Hullabaloo 13 a great party!

You RULE!!

Now its up to us to bring back that infamous Hulla vibe!! (i'm no oldskool hulla kid tho)

*bows to Frolic*

Entranced

NutBusta November 27th, 1999 12:41 PM

"Bows to Frolic"?

Entranced, He's not a god.
I'll respect him for what he wants to do for the scene but Never would I bow to anyone unless it were Shania Twain or some hot Jubb like that.
No disrespect still though. Don't take this the wrong way

Spiral~Daisy November 27th, 1999 05:17 PM

I think he was sayin that as a respect thing after all Chris has been through this past month. Thats it.

Dave:The rave cop November 27th, 1999 06:38 PM

In my opinion anabolic throws the best parties around...and i havent been to many.....but they are amazing........He listens to us, trys to create parties that we will all enjoy fromour suggestions.....he is also working hard to keep this scene alive........I don't know about you but I think he is more down to earth and in with the ppl than most promoters!!!! Therefore Anabolic deserves all the compliments and bows that ppl give him!!!!!! He is the best!!!!

Cappacina November 27th, 1999 08:05 PM

Yay Sherman! *much agreed* See everyone at Hulla 13 and I hope this will be the best Hulla ever...THANKS ANABOLIC! *mwah* *hugggZ*

BEEkeR November 29th, 1999 11:42 PM

yeah thank you frolic for doing such a great job on every party, i look forward to your parties the most. always. Mad respects for helping to creat the best vibes anywhere.

Later,
BEEkeR

Grimmlok November 30th, 1999 12:28 AM

Hey Frolic!!! dood this will be the best party ever, and i wanna thank you for putting it on. yer so hard working, and you care about the music and the good vibe and the people attending.. thats so amazing im gettin misty *sniffle*

i hope i get to shake your hand and thank you in person, but if not, ill say it right here

*THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! *tacklehug*

hope to see everyone smiling and feelin the love and vibe, and dancing like there's not a care in the world

pEECe, PLURR, and nuzzles

Grimmlok

Wunderbrat November 30th, 1999 04:32 AM

Thank you Frolic, I've had a great time at each hulla I was at. I can't wait for saturday.
*HuGGZ*
Rick

hyppy November 30th, 1999 01:34 PM

Nothing but respect man. Thanks in advance. Hope your week isn't too stressful.

Brian

Entranced December 3rd, 1999 07:41 AM

*bump*

plurette December 3rd, 1999 11:45 PM

Chris knows i worship the ground he walks on, but, i gotta re-state it "YOU ARE THA MAN!!!"

i owe you big time for everything you've done for me, *hugz* thanks so much, for all tha advice and all the talks and help, plus the great encouragement, and believing in me and ma dreams *sigh* jedi...

you know i love ya to death hun,

*MASIVE HUGZ 2 CHRIS*

Tamarra~aka~plure

candeegirl December 4th, 1999 12:18 PM

hehehe

Frolic kicks ASS !!!!