The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo! [special edition] - The Anthems (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Why don't we make this a complete Hulla weekend? bbq(?) on sat and wonderland sunday (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=7844)

anabolic frolic June 6th, 2002 09:50 PM

Why don't we make this a complete Hulla weekend? bbq(?) on sat and wonderland sunday

I think that weekend would be near perfect.

Applefaerie June 6th, 2002 10:08 PM

HELLS YEAH!
bbq
BBQ!!!
i wanna eat ribs with ya!
mmmmmm
GO GO GADGET TUMMY!!!

k-style June 6th, 2002 10:10 PM

OMFG!!! that would kick sooooo much ass... please frolic we'll do anything
anything;)

Camrose June 6th, 2002 10:18 PM

That would be so incredibly cool!
WOW! OMG!

CAMPING for me then :)

Amy

MaTcH June 6th, 2002 10:45 PM

well i say if ur goin to do it do it right. organization people any volunteers? Im in for bringing some buns and bbq sauce. now we need alot of beer.

Wunderbrat June 6th, 2002 11:45 PM

awesome
I'm gonna get you to sign my copies of Happy2bhardcore
oh you laugh now
but I really am

Rick

mirahonthawall June 7th, 2002 01:55 AM

such creativity, really!

i'm definitely up for it!

mirah

KWIK June 7th, 2002 11:28 AM

im all about the bbq! but where?

andy.

silver1 June 7th, 2002 12:54 PM

Sounds sweet.

anabolic frolic June 7th, 2002 01:04 PM

well, the only way a bbq can happen is if someone takes the reigns and makes it happen. It certainly won't happen by commitee. I'll be too busy that weekend, but would make every effort to attend.

If someone is serious, they should email me directly rather than just throwing ideas out onto the board that will probably never come to pass. I'd be curious to learn more about these public parks with barbeque pits.

if the bbq/meetup falls through, the Wonderland thing will happen as that's easy to put together. So I'll go ahead and make it official now that we'll be doing it. Sometime this month I'll post a couple of times and meeting places at Wonderland that we can meet.

Race 2 Da Beat June 7th, 2002 01:05 PM

My jaw is on the floor... holy crap! That would be HELLA cool... ca va tres bein chris, ca va tres bein... :goodwork:

Kelly

cuggy June 7th, 2002 04:17 PM

as a fat man, i like the barbeque idea.

RoB-B June 7th, 2002 04:37 PM

im down, i got the sunday booked off anyways

hopefully they give me the bbq off

i say we have it at somesones house

WHO HAS A POOL

Alison June 7th, 2002 05:28 PM

This sounds awesome

I hope it actually happens, it'll be kick ass

MaTcH June 7th, 2002 08:20 PM

hmmm well frolic dont got ur email but im for the challenge of making this BBQ happen, we could always use the beaches and wat not. B.Y.O.FBring Your Own Food and B.B.Q.'s, have lil after party that lasts till sunset than we can head home get ready for hulla day at wonderland. Ca Va?

RoB-B June 9th, 2002 08:40 PM

ne ca vas pas bein

must be at someones house

MUST

anything else is uncivilized

imlookingthroughyourwindo June 12th, 2002 10:27 PM

CA VA TRES BIEN

HULLABAQ!

MaTcH June 13th, 2002 05:55 PM

hmmm well who is going to put up their house for a hullabbq? The best thing i can suggest is actually a park, and if someone is cool enough to bring some equipment ill get a permit and we can play a lil beats. But for right now i need a estimate of how many people are actually going to be attending.

get-o June 21st, 2002 07:15 PM

cherry beach has bbq's.......