The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   Hullabaloo! [special edition] - The Anthems (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Netmeet, Baby! (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=8352)

BeBe July 3rd, 2002 09:49 PM

Netmeet, Baby!

Yep, ya heard me

This time, I'm planning it right

19+ area, midnight, far end of the railing at the bottom level... let me know if you need me to explain that more

Look for me, I should be wearing baby blue pants and a black top ... I will volunteer to be a lankmark! J-Karlos will be with me also if you know him from pictures (look for the man with the camera!)

Hope to see some new faces there!

mandy

J-Karlos July 3rd, 2002 09:55 PM

yah look out for us ! i'll be the man with the camera haha! :p i have no idea what i am wearing

Mr.T July 3rd, 2002 10:23 PM

Sweet Jebus I think I just might be there :eek:

Wunderbrat July 3rd, 2002 10:56 PM

sounds wikked
but there oughta be a meet prior to the party also
then people can actually get to know each other

Rick

BeBe July 4th, 2002 12:23 AM

well, some of us are meeting up at the Tim Horton's on Jarvis st. before the party

I suppose I could open up that event to the public...

DirectDrive July 4th, 2002 12:46 AM

I can't make it to the party :(

But I still was planning on going to the netmeet beforehand ...just so that I could say hi to everyone again.

laughtrax July 4th, 2002 01:28 AM

I think this is a good idea, but I don't know exactly where you mean for the meeting spot.

I met most people at the last one except for BeBe, but it was very scattered.

matt

supaster July 4th, 2002 01:57 AM

Soju and i will be there

J-Karlos July 4th, 2002 02:54 AM

we need new people..looks like all same from last time. don't be shy lurkers.

Technology July 4th, 2002 03:38 AM

my friend offered me a ticket to go with her if I paid her back

But I didn't think anyone was going so I turned her down.

Have fun :]

laughtrax July 4th, 2002 11:06 AM

My girlfriend will be there too.......but she doesn't on this board.......but she is the greatest so that makes up for it :)

matt

BeBe July 4th, 2002 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by laughtrax
I don't know exactly where you mean for the meeting spot.

OK... so you get into the 19+ area upstairs. Show your stamp to the guy. Do NOT go up any more stairs... stay on the lowest level of the area. You'll see a railing on your left (not the one facing the stage... that would be your RIGHT). Walk to the end of it. If you look up, you should see a bar above you to your left. Don't go up there. Stay next to the railing. That's where the netmeet is going to be.

Capiche?

mandy

BeBe July 4th, 2002 12:31 PM

btw... i am heading out of town right now, so hopefully everything will sort itself out while i'm gone. I'm sure carlos can answer any additional questions you have (thanks j-k)

darren and carlos... i will call you on friday afternoon

bye everyone!

mandy

laughtrax July 4th, 2002 12:36 PM

OK I was just curious because there is some room below that area where the sound guys are and there is a few levels below I think.

But I now what is going on. The level that does not have the full sized bar but does have someone selling water and someone selling beer, right?

matt

J-Karlos July 4th, 2002 07:39 PM

hehe yes that level. basically the level that you reach when you first go up the stairs to the 19+ area. thats it...then stay on that level....me and Bebe and who ever else will be at the left railing near the end! simple :) at midnight sharp... so come up and say hi!

hyperhypo167 July 4th, 2002 08:12 PM

Well If this is an open invite i would really like to go cause we know absoulty nobody there and it would be a deffinate plus. So if this is an open invite could sombody tell me where these places are. I've never even been to toronto. My aim is kronos198 or yahoo is weezer167...any help would be great...if not i'll see ya at the party...hopefully...lol peace.

Brad

mirahonthawall July 5th, 2002 01:47 AM

agh, i'll be at Hulla, but won't get there til about 1....if things work out, i'll be there earlier. :)

uhm....hopefully, i'll be able to make the netmeet. :)

mirah

MadChemist July 5th, 2002 06:43 PM

The Chemist would love to make an appearance if

1. He gets in by midnight.

2. He know what time it is when midnight rolls around since he doesn't have a watch.

Hope to meet some hullaboarders IRL.

*meow*

J-Karlos July 5th, 2002 07:56 PM

yo yo we'll be there between midnight and 1am. so no worries..yes its an open invite!!!! to everyone!!! as well.. we are haveing a pre-meet at 10:30 at the corner of Queen/Jarvis in Front of McDonalds. we'll depart at 11pm ;)