The HullaBoard

The HullaBoard (http://www.hulla.info/board/index.php)
-   WEMF 2002 (http://www.hulla.info/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   What not to do after WEMF (http://www.hulla.info/board/showthread.php?t=8900)

Phorcleigh August 5th, 2002 04:03 PM

What not to do after WEMF

What not to do after WEMF

GO home open up the 190 proof grain alcohol and start drinkin i and a friend started this idea and mixed it with fruit drinks are drinks are still half full and we just woke up pretty much LOL!

what did you do and shouldnt have done after WEMF!?

Psychick August 5th, 2002 04:05 PM

I watched Office Space and walked around wearing a tiara.

It was fun.

~jENN

kandeegirl2 August 5th, 2002 04:11 PM

try and drive 10 and a half hours with no pot :( thankfully we had NO border problems at all it was soooo nice to breeze on through!! right b4 us there was a van of church peeps and they inspected their car and not ours :) i was still rockin the dirtyraver look too :) weren';t we all?

DirectDrive August 5th, 2002 04:27 PM

got home

realised my brain wasn't working at all

then i realised sleep helps brains work better (this is something I forgot during the weekend)

so i went to sleep

Busta August 5th, 2002 04:32 PM

It took me 10.5 hours to get home too. It should have only taken 6 to 7. What was up with the trafic on the QEW?! At least I didn't get searched. I got searched in the way in. I had nothing to be worried about but they were harrasing the heck out of us.

BTW, it was nice meeting you at the Netmeet Kandeegirl2

B.J.

termeric August 5th, 2002 05:01 PM

i got searched on the way into canada, and on the way back i had to wait an hour because there was some sort of alert or osmehting. it blew.

Minstrel August 6th, 2002 01:31 AM

After I got in, I sat down and started talkin with my mother... the only catch was I was all wired from lack of sleep, so I wouldn't shut up. Then I got all paranoid, thinking that she would think I was all high or something, so I went in the basement and chilled with my brother instead.
Yeah, I've really got to stop talkin with the family after I get back from partying...

Grrl2004 August 9th, 2002 02:26 AM

I got home..
Realized I didn't have my keys..
As they were in my bag that was stolen..
Spent 20 minutes climbing through a 2nd floor window..
Left my pillow in Hugh's van..

But ya.. I sure raved hard.
Or something.

Jenn is hawt.

snowBL(i)ND August 9th, 2002 12:34 PM

got home and listened to my parents go on and on about how big my pupils were,
ran off to bed after a nice long shower to get rid of three days worth of sweat built up on my body =/
*zZz*

babyphat August 10th, 2002 01:44 AM

dont go to sudbury.
bOOOring.,

Vicks Kills August 10th, 2002 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Psychick
I watched Office Space and walked around wearing a tiara.

It was fun.

~jENN

you're damn right you wore that tiara! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

<3

I went to my boyfriends house, then went to a house party, then came home and played the sims. THEN I took a shower because I am so gross. :D

Psychick August 11th, 2002 01:56 AM

Hahaha,.....I wore the tiara again today to a Renaissance Fair :)

~jENN