View Single Post
Old November 25th, 1999, 03:42 PM   #14
keithw
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to keithw
i've only been partying for about six months so mine are limited to a few parties but still things i'll never forget...

- Vibrations in Niagara Falls, my first rave and a total stranger I met online taking me without knowing me at all, i knew then that there was something great about the scene.

- Citrus in September.. my first Toronto party, picked up my friend Nancy I only chatted with online, and her friend Nate. Went with two people I'd never met face to face. I just walked around all night talking to all these awesome people, looking at all the exhibits.. Then after that closed we all went to the Comfort Zone till 4pm, then I had to drive from Toronto back to Ithaca, NY and then back home to Buffalo.. started for Toronto at 8pm Saturday night, got home at 8am Monday morning and went to work. I met so many awesome people..

- Dancing to Thriller and YMCA at Citrus.

- Watching a girl dance by herself to a player piano at Citrus, was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

- Pop, a party in Buffalo where I met the two coolest girls in the world, and then staying in touch and partying with them again.. love ya girls!

- Checking my email at 7pm the night of Hulla 12 and seeing email that says "HELP" and being able to provide a ride to james/waterboy.. he sounded so depressed until i mentioned we'd be there in 10 minutes to pick him up. I'd hope someone would do the same for me.

- at Hardcore Trixx sitting down with a kid and it was his first rave and educating him about the music and drugs, I wish someone had done that for me at my first party and I made a great impression.

- ATM, one of the most amazing nights of my life.. saw tons of people I had met at Hulla 12.. just looking at everyone smiling during Frolics set and when Jenna was singing, it was beautiful. The "ATM" sign from the donut shop appearing at the party.. heheh.

- Sewing my first pair of fun fur pants all by hand in the car ride up to Hullabaloo 12

- the dancing emt guy at ATM and then seeing him again at Trixx and him smiling as everyone said hi to him throughout the night.

- hearing Marcus for the first time at Lift2, i didn't really care for jungle until that night.

- Gold, a party in Ithaca, NY i went to.. drove 3.5 hours to check it out, bought a $5 raffle ticket and won a brand new sealed in the box 1200MK3D.. how's that for good luck?

- Groove Attack in Niagara Falls, it was an experience that speaks for itself.

thats it for now, they don't seem as warm and fuzzy as the others so far but there my best memories.