View Single Post
Old November 25th, 1999, 06:06 PM   #25
Bean
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Bean
Thumbs up

1. Celebration 99 - hearing richie hawtin and jeff mills in a sea of 10 000+ people, danicng my ass off.

2. Ritual 8 - more richie, meeting nikki jo, 2 scoop, socializing my ass off.

3. wemf 99 - too many tents! witnessing a beautiful, beautiful starscpae and sunrise, talking my ass off.

3 (a) between moonshadow and mi'sha: randomly bumping into strongbow on the middle of queen street and chilling with him under a tree for a good couple of hours. what are the odds? talking my ass off.

4. syrous hyperactive: meeting the likes of permasketch, will, gnat, starrie, marty mcfly, oh my! sweating my ass off.

5. strobe: my sister being mistaken as me the whole night, partying with a room full of smiling, happy technosnobs, meeting blueshrike for the first time, schmoozing my ass off.

6. H12: my firt hulla! being hyper the whole night, meeting my strongbow, jelibeen, silver1, stan (well, first official party with all of us together). dancing/laughing/sweating/talking my ass off.

7. just vibe: being sucked into a black hole for the whole evening with a certain ottawa person, once again my sister being mistaken as me, smiling my ass off.

the common thread? having fun and losing my ass, but some how, it managed to always grow back.

peace,

sabina