View Single Post
Old November 25th, 1999, 10:14 PM   #37
CaNdy_123
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to CaNdy_123
Smile

WOW!
Today I was feeling kind of sad, but now that I have read this thread I am reminded of everything fun that has happened throughout my raving carrer. That you all so much for sharing thouse memories with everyone, It is nice to read a thread that almost brings tears to your eys instead of one were you get mad and out of anger and disagrement you post mean things.

I would like to share with you just three of my favorite times.

1. At my very first part Renagades Aug 8 last year at the hanger, Me and my friend were looking up in the sky sitting outside and she asked me what I was looking at? It was a star and she said she was looking at the same one, the only one in the sky.it was so perfect and this was the first night I had ever done chemicals and we were kind of both having a not so good time but evety time we looked at each other we looked at the star and for some reason I new everything would be okay. Amd it was,

2. At procced with caution! Me and my friend Meliisa dancing on this thing that was hanging from the roof (kind of like a platform thig)Anyways we were dancing there with a bunch of cool people and it was just so amazing looking over everyone and watching the huge crowd. A moment that is so unexplanable!

3. Also at HSP. Dancing with a group of people I did not know and feeling sdo good, and my favorite trax played, Then some guy came up to me and gave me this huge CaNdy cane, and they are my favorite. It was so big I carried it all night. But I did eat about a week later. I wish I remembered his name! Thank you

I have had so many great experiences in the past year and a half that I could not possibly add they all to my list.

Thanks for Listening!

PLUR Hugz to All

CaNdy_123