View Single Post
Old November 27th, 1999, 12:01 PM   #70
PinkStar
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to PinkStar
Lightbulb

h8-throwin 99 red balloons into the crowD with saffron and fuNtrip and alot others during friskys set durin 99 red balloons *duh*

diy nye - kal gettin his bag shit on..AHAHAA - just an amzin nite all together. Meetin t0ns of ppl from #rave efnet.

diy springroll - spree!!!!!!!

h9 donny not spinnin everybodies free!! and him givin me the rekkid cuz i was gona cry!!

hardsound being drRiven there by mrh00d!! gIvin s0mething to the wrong person!

h10-foreverland - my 1st time d0in the g0lden griddle thing with the crew

hulla2yr - oakville after .......sumersaults..

Jump Up The UnderGround- my 1st party i threw. Dominiks b.day track. Seein all my t0 friends in kingston!! Marty drivin the shuttle van. ppl playing pool. Frisky playing My Dreams for me, even tho he hates it

e-squared - it was differnt, so few ppl, but it was everyone i knew

wemf - hitchhiking to the waterfalls (muffin, funtrip, lisete,pippa), k-tent( "get outta my house" m1key) m-zone, jon the dentist and a lawn chair, seein s4 be afriad of water and his gf. M1key changin in my tent. Puttin the pirates hat on Pete. Meeting j0ker ( my irc ememy from brooklyn)

mi'sha - good bye party for Mynh.seeing ppl playing beach volleyball! rezq tanked. ppl playing pool. Pitlick the Plant.( thanks k-head and steve..i still have it!)
breakIn down iN the moRning..thanks kellan

groove attack-niarga falls- most amaizn time i have ever had. It was my favourite time ever with marty, funtrip and felix, THANK you so much marty for bringIn me!! it changed my whole outlooK on how parties could be !! JOHNE5!!!you are the best!(abercrombie & fitch)

Interface-ottawa- marty, lisete, ron, lynn and dylan, robin,,,that was a Amazin party! danceing with the boah during mark eg!( s4 and speaker phreaker throw amzing parties!)telling madum zu that m1key loved her. meetin ron after in the hotel...*AHHHH*

Lift2- buffalo - meetin kathy and c02!!! and well..it was phun =)dj rap i have one bad memory..but it wasnt tha parties fault. and then stayin @ kristin's house atfer.

h12- spendin the entire party with felix showing s4 how to have phun @ hulla

freakin99-d'jungle tent *dro0l* PartyINg with Rey, cuz everyone else i was with wanted to stayin in the other tent =P
johne bein dr stangelove! that so was cute

atm -scaring ppl with s4.h0oy MolY- r0bb gettin me "face down ass up" during kamikaze

and.......that is all i for n0w...

PinkStar

[This message has been edited by PinkStar (edited 11-27-1999).]