View Single Post
Old November 29th, 1999, 03:10 PM   #79
Super Spesh
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Super Spesh
My fave memory is when I hadn't seen Sko in about a year and got THE BEST hug from him. Unforgettable...really.

Plan B-one of my all time fave parties...thanx Alison my hunny bunny.

Mi'sha - I have never been so cold in a car in the summer ever....Worrying whether Frisky was gonna stay awake or fall asleep at the wheel, and assuring me that he wouldn't...

EBF 1.5 & 2.0 - Meetin Luka and thinking what a hottie...getting pissed drunk (surprise, surprise) having a memory lapse of about 2 hours...seeing the floor bounce and all the ceiling bits on Alison's bed...my "deep" conversation with Sko about stuff...Pete's set "Boots in tha drya"...Getting divorced for about the 2nd or 3rd time in one night from Ian...Golden Gristle in the morning, and Will holding up the line just for a freakin coffee :P Meeting Pyrovitae for a second time and not knowing who she was cos she went and changed her haircolour on me...Pinching peoples bums with Lindser (i think that's who it was with)

Hulla View to a Thrill - spending a good part of the night in awe of everyone and being with all my friends and getting told funny stories....FINALLY meeting Aubrey, you are the cutest Luka and Will in fun fur...trying to find people to give then their pics

Awwwww thanks for the memories everyone

MUAH!

Luv Thayna

[This message has been edited by Super Spesh (edited 12-13-1999).]