View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2002, 12:14 AM   #19
DirectDrive
Hullaboarder

Smile

Alright Ive resisted joining the hulla thread cause of fears of being a multiple boardwhore, but with this party, I couldn't help it. Im hoping I can be cheesier for this review than in TR, because I want to say this: You, all of you, this is going to sound pathetically sappy, but you are ALL my friends. Whether I met you last night or not, you are. **BIG HUGE HUG TO ALL OF YOU**

What do I have to say about this party? Well I screamed my ass off in the TR board review thread so I'll try a different angle. How bout just:
" W O W"
....I have been raving since September 2001, but I have never, ever, ever, ever experienced the vibe I had last night. I honestly don't know how to describe it. ("crazy hullabaloo spirit" is such a pale understatement ...venue was great (echoey and sketchy in places / at times but hey, I have fun in those conditions!! Better than somewhere all sparkly CLEAN lol....
Just a few mentions of incidences because this post is intended to stress my undying love for all of you!! ....Sharkey: this man has officially turned me on to whatever the hell dark crunchy hard shit he was playing. My brain was having sex with my mind all through his set...(picture it kiddies) And right after that trance set, absolutely PERFECT placement Hulla.
Thank you Hullabaloo for a night I am sure I will never forget.
just quickly...Jolene and Chris, thanks for keeping me company guys, I realised how much great friends you are
Laura/Brook/Nosh/rest of the aurora crew, I wonder if you guys post here? Great talk we had throughout Twitch/Satori.
Thats about it but all of you remember, I just gave you all a hug, you're now officially my friend. :b

-- Carl

(Fender o0o Bender on other boards)
ICQ 20902904