View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2000, 05:50 AM   #51
cRAVEr
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to cRAVEr
Okay, I am sorry to do this but I was kinda discredited when I saw some of the posts in here.... Maybe I should shut up but for now I won't.

I will say it quick..

Exactly what Anabolic said before about paying thousands of dollars to maintain this section of the site and others bitching that some shit got deleted, or Will, didn't follow rules or whaever..

Okay, Chris has lost alot of money so far, I wouldn't doubt it if he will still go out losing in the end, he tried to provide a service for us and the faggot cops had to show us how "powerful" they really are! fukrs! anyways, even though Will didn't follow the rules, think about it.. Hes got 2 days to advertise the follow-up party and well if you look.. The General Forum gets more hits a day then anything on this site. I am not bitching at anyone so please don't take this wrong, I am saying that I for one agree with Chris and Will in what they are doing.. Instead of losing all that money and having INTERNATIONAL Djs Pissed off they now have a place to play. We do not pay for any service on this site. Chris (and possibly Will) does. Why is it so many ppl have to have negativity with almost everything related to raves? For instance. how many of you would have actually liked going back to the Docks? I would have. Why is it so hard to figure out that maybe one night of sober partying is all the promotors ask? And what exactly would cause everyone to not feel negative about shit?

Again, I am sorry if this offends anyone but please understand like Chris and Will said, they are gettn out of a bitch of a day with someone willing to put forth a helping hand.

I don't intend on this to be looked at as an ass-kisser post either.. I am simply stating my opinion..

I will stop there

sorry to have pissed you off if I did.. I didn't mean to..

cRAVEr