View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2000, 02:26 PM   #49
Saffron
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Saffron Send a message via Yahoo to Saffron
eventhough i showed up incredibly late and pretty much missed everything i felt something i havent felt in a long time at a party. That tingly feeling that is the vibe at a party. The last time i felt that was over a year and a half ago.

I was very impressed with the two sets i was there for (dr trance & frolic). Its been a long time since i really got into one of frolic's sets (no offence) and he was definately spot on with the mixing and the track selection.

Im sorry everything didnt work out for hullabaloo... even if i dont like some of the parties hullabaloo throws i will always go to the next one because i know there is always a solid line up and alot of effort is made to make sure we have a good time. And although i seem like the type of person who wouldnt like to be at hullabaloo i do. I might not show it though. Ive been to every hullabaloo since hullabaloo 7 and i will continue to go to everyone if there are more. why? because on saturday i remembered why i love raving. i cant explain it really but the end of that party just made my cold heart feel warm.

anyways (heres the typical saffron part). whoever that girl with the glowsticks on the strings was was a complete moron. I dont know how many times she came close to hitting me and my friend while she was dancing on the stage. and she was asked by 4 different people not to do it because it came really close to our heads but she disregarded it because she was either selfish or too wigged out to care. she let go of them once and took a few ppl out while they flew. Like really people... i dunno if you know but its pretty disrespectfull to the ravers, mc's and to the dj's to dance on the stage right in front of the dj and mc. Some of us like to see the dj and most dj's like to see the people they are playing to so maybe keep that in mind if you do dance on the stage. Stay to the side if you must be up there. thanks.

Saffron
*original UK dj/mc tease*

[This message has been edited by Saffron (edited April 17, 2000).]