View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2000, 12:37 PM   #85
Jess
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Jess
Thumbs up

Well, I figure it's better late than never to tell you how much I appreciated Group Hug. I was completely disappointed when I found out Through the Looking Glass had been cancelled as I was bringing two friends who had never been to a "rave" (I like to use the term party now because of the negative connotation with the word rave) before. We were going to go sober as I thought that if they enjoyed themselves NOT being on drugs then they could decide later on if they wanted to use them at furure parties. They had a hell of a time. As most people they were scred of the danger element (I owe the club stabbings, and gunfires for this). The security was utterly amazing. I'm not sure if anybody was caught with anything, but I've never had to take my shoes off before. I felt completely safe. So did the newbies. The people were extremely welcoming, friendly and true promoters of PLUR. I would also like to take the time to thank this guy, (he was oriental, with a white wife beater...) anyway he gave me the most spectacular head massage! I can't wait for the next hullabaloo. XTC FREAK RULES!!!
Frolic thank you for everything.
You are an amazing human being and if you ever forget that e-mail me and I'll tell you.
j.lepage@gurlmail.com
lots of love,
Jess