View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2000, 05:09 PM   #91
Lace
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Lace
Cool

I'll keep this short-you've all gotten the picture about what an amazing night Group Hug was! I am so glad us all D-town kids pulled together and decided to drive to TO despite the bad news! Liz, Katie, Mattie--I love you guys!

Thank you, Anabolic, for making this night one I will never forget! You helped bring us all together to share in what we all love best-music, friends and fun This weekend was not only a break for us all before finals at school, but it was a chance for so many people to bond that didn't really know each other before. Anabolic, you have no idea how much you and your music means to us all...thank you for being such a great guy!!!
(Oh, and for allowing us to have our picture taken with you..hehe!)

Dave and Leslie-so glad we got to hang out with you! It was so fun dancing booty and chillin' with ya all night! You need to come to the ghetto and party

To the D-town posse: did ya all hear MC E by Gum give us a shout out? Hehe-I was being a cheeseball and wrote him a note from all of us We need to show Detroit what it means to party TO style! Ando-great to finally meet you! Aaron, Marcos, and Jefferson-hanging out in the hotel after the party was so great!!!

To everyone else I met: This party was so great because everyone was so happy and the "vibe" (sorry about the term) was the best I've ever felt! Dave's previous post says it all, I think! *hugs* to everyone!!!

Here's a picture with some of us kids with Chris. This was one of the happiest nights of my life! Thanks everyone and see you all in June!!!! Happy Hullabaloo!!!

[img]www.angelfire.com/on3/LesslynsLair/anabolicfriends.jpg[img]
From left to right: Dave,Lace,Anabolic,Leslie,Katie