View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2002, 08:39 PM   #13
mrmagoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to mrmagoo
I am at a lose for words of how awsome this party was. I have never had that fun of a time at a rave!

Where to begin???? Ok lets start with all the fun people I met,

Kandeegirl2 and the Jerzey Crew - You guys are awsome. Thanx yet again for the smiley face Jenn!!

Everybodies Daddy - Hope ya had fun kissing my girl friend all night (shakes fist in angry manor. Its all good dude, we gotta rave it up again some time!

J-Karlos - It was good finally meeting you dude, I cant wait to see some of those cool pics you took.

Sketch Lobster - I finally got to meet ya Jay! Im glad ya got to make it out to Hulla, ya shoulda gone candy though!! hehe

Mirahonthewall - It was cool meeting you. Im deffinatly gonna go add ya to my ICQ list now!

Keron Da Funky 1 - You know you want my Che shirt!, dont deny it. It was good meeting you dude!

Mowi Wowi Booty and Bowzer - I only got too meet you 2 breifly but you

Mr. Stamina - Next time we're working on a trailer at Canadian Tire I will bust out the CD player and play some Happy Hardcore. Im glad you came to Hulla dude!

Skit, I think ET is officially a Candy Kid now, you gotta bring her out the the next hulla for sure. And on a different note, Silver 1 fucking rocks!!!

and of course Direct Drive and imlookingthroughyour window. It was awsome seeing you guys again. See ya in 2 weeks at wonder grad Carl!

Damn, I know Im missing a hell of a lot of people, you all rule anyways!!!

On to the DJ's!!!

Hujib - Im glad you played first, I had tons of room too dance my fool head of to your awsome set.

Elixer - Not a big fan of Trance but I enjoyed your set regardless.

Frisky - Bouncy and happy as usual, I loved it.

Marcus - JESUS FUCK!!!! Your set was kicking dude. The main dance floor was fucking rocking during your set. (MSG: To Frolic, more Jungle at hulla please)

Anabolic Frolic - You spun lots of good tracks your set was nice and happy, the way I like it!

Force - No styles but it was still an awsome set. Go Heart of Gold!!!

D-Minus - Yet another awsome set dude!

Subsonic Chronic - I sat this one out to rest up for Silver1's set but I enjoyed what I heard though.

Silver1 - GOOD LORD MAN!!! What an awsome set! When you spun the Imperial March and had the Darth Vader helmet on I thought I was gonna fall over laughing. Hope ya enjoyed the ring pop dude!

ummm........................ wikkid party....................that is all!

~Jesse~