View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2002, 09:26 PM   #16
candykates
Hullaboarder

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to candykates Send a message via MSN to candykates Send a message via Yahoo to candykates
Talking mmmmm....HULLABALOO!!!

wahoOOO!!!! my 2nd hulla was AMAZING
i brought my friend april who was a hulla virgin, and she says shes never experienced anything like it before... which is what everyone says!!! she had a ball. so did all my other friends. us detroiters met up with our east coast kids in toronto, and had a very interesting day-experience checking out the GHETTO-est hotel in toronto. heh. we took cabs there, and spent a fortune... only after we spent all our money at the party did we discover the trolly thingy thats cheap and sufficent. so thats what we're gunna do next time.

ok, so here goes the highlites:
**SHOOTING STAR- at the end of the night, FORCING me to dance even tho i was more sore than sore...
**DEEP INSIDE **4** times!!!!!!! (my hulla sweetheart- whom i met at make believe- thats 1 of our songs)
**LOVE OF MY LIFE twice!!! (another of our songs)
**EYEOPENER!!!!!!!!!! (haha, yep, another)

BLAH. i just got home. im shitfaced tired, sore and look like death. my hair is somewhat of a green/bluish color and so is my face- from louie's newly dyed hair ... blah... we drove a 4 hour drive that ended up taking us about 6 due to us getting SO FRIGGIN LOST downtown... grrrr... but i did learn something about toronto i didnt know till now: younge street is what separates E. and W. Queen~ ya learn something new everyday.

anyways..

thanks to frolic who once again outdid himself...
all the amazing DJS and MCS that made my trip worthwhile...
everyone who helped decorate, bartenders, sound guys (GREAT sound...) etc... you know who you are.

nice to see my KATE partner in crime (evilsmurfette), the guy who tagged me in line, nice to meet candygirl with the yellow smily patches... thanks for the massager toy jerimiah.... all the cute kids who shared their bracelet creations... and everyone who was there- without you, there wouldnt be a vibe... and thats what its all about. HAPPY HULLA EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs&Loves,
*Kates* (the gurl with streamers in her pigtails and a hello kitty visor and the glowing star toy!!)

tell me, am i right to think that there could be nothing better...?