View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2002, 05:46 PM   #53
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
Just got home.........phew.......what a weekend! i don't know where to begin??? well the party was off the meat rack@#*!!

I brought 2 hulla virgins with me and it was only my 2nd hulla ......they were sooo happy i asked them to join us i wish there were hullas every month !!!!

meeting hullaboarders was wikked!!!!!!!!

Everybody's Daddy- you are such a sweet guy thanks for giving us a ride

Magoo- it was great meeting you! it was fun hangin out with everyone.

DirectDrive- you're a fast fast walker!! it was a lot of fun tho....thanks for showing us toronto..

Sunshyne(race 2 da)- hope you use the new name you're a sweetheart girlie........cute outfit too

imlookin- it was fun hangin out with you......you're also a sweetie....

match-that tag stayed on me and my boy as well......had to rip skin off hehhehe

alia- you are a cutie girl......it was nice to meet you!

gothicpluto-thanks soo much for the pika figuriune i love it

all the people who had smiley's on...thanks soo much for participating it was cool meetin you!!!!!!

DJ"S!!!! OFF THE FUCKIN HOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!! danced my funky ass off!!!!

EVERYONE who was there, THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT!!!!!!
and now for the BAD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

on our way back we decided to go to niagra......we didn't go back to the Lewiston bridge cuz there was a sign for a bridge to USA so we went thru niagra and the US Customs guys ass raped us hardcore.......

we purchased 2 glass hand pipes and a water pipe while in TO we didn't use them at all.....they made us throw away one of them because there was a pouch carrier with an eyelash size piece of pot in it.........i was lucky i didn't get cited or anything, but they were sooo mean to us.......condescending because we were ravers and went to a rave in toronto.....IM A RAVER NOT A CRAZY DRUG ADDICT!!!!!!!!!!!..to make a long story short...........it sucked.......but since the party was super wikkid....it is all good

THANK YOU FROLIC and crew for throwing a great party!!!!

love you to you all
jenn