View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2002, 02:44 AM   #61
Gothic Pluto
Hullaboarder

My Turn!!!!

Okay here I go......

First Things first......this party was wikked.......I had a lot of fun at this hulla.......not doubt about it.......The music was amazing, frisky, d-minus and of course marcus.......those were my fav sets...
The vibe was totaly sweet, and the people were amazing.....I danced so much that night my legs are still sore....

Shout outs:

Asian Pride Crew: Sanjy babe, looks like the crew is expanding, Tre and Mirah we welcome you to the crew with open arms, I had a blast with ya both......Sanjy my love you danced outstanding and I hope you had a great time, (for u anything babe) *muAh*....ONE LOVE!!! ASIAN PRIDE YO!!!!!

Nuno & Shelly: My rava brotha and rava sista.......what can I say, rava's 4 life and 4 ever........you guys are the best!!!

Ashley: Thanks for the great after party as usual........thanks for the space ship hon....*LOL*

Jenn: Thank you for the hulla happy face, It was great meeting you and for everyone else I met of the board, it was fun seeing you all

Spun and Sarah: It was fun going to the party with ya, Thanks for letting me drive your car it was fun, I hope my driving was alright....*s*

Luke & Becky: I had lots of with you guys, we had some good chill time.....*hugz*

Alphy: good to see ya again......*hugz*

Amy: *hugz* hope you and your sis had a good time

Marie: Your always having so much fun aren't you *hugz*

That's about it, to all the people I have missed sorry, I blame my memory, thanks for the good time!!!!

andrew aka "pika" aka "andy pandy" aka "trini"

See ya at the next HULLA!!!!

ONE