View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2002, 04:07 PM   #73
Applefaerie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Applefaerie Send a message via Yahoo to Applefaerie
hullahullahullareview

first off
thankyou to jenn, aka kandeegirl2, for supplying the madcool wings and headbobbles and halter...i was definetly feelin the 3-cand=ee-kid NRG from the headbobbles...im cand=e kid numba 3 to have those and they ROCK!

anyhoo on to the review
got there like, mad early, just after it started, hujib spinin. twas alright but i wasnt feelin the vibe yet, mainly lookin out for jenn and jesse, along with the peeps she was meetin up with at sketchy Ds *heard it was bizarro time there...eek!*...finally saw them, and this kid comes out of nowhere, hugs me "hey! my name is mike, otherwise known as everybodies daddy!"
*blink*
i sold mah spare ticket to this kid, sight unseen, sent it with jenn to sketchys and HERE HE IS! wahoo! what are the possibilities? *waves at mike*

uhmmmm best mems of the nite?
***the girls from the states when i was sittin on the speaker with jenn, shootin bubbles at them, then jonnie was there, and they gave me and him stickers...cat in the hat and CAREBEARS..."reach for the stars" awwwyeah!
***nathaniel...or was it nathan? this kid, met him in the lobby, kept randomly seeing him all night, very cool kid! jonnie took mah picture with him so yarr. the EM is in my wallet i WILL write you...whatever yer name is! i really think its nathaniel...cause that was my kindergarden boyfriends name...told him that story when he told me his name so that has to be it...
***hugging elixr as he came off stage...freakin etarded as hell i was "YER REALLY AWSOME THANKYOU!!!" *hides head in shaaaammmmeeee*
***seeing barry on yonge st. earlier in the day, then seeing his friend *dont know his name* at the party, then finding barry and katy on the floor YAY! PICTURE TIME!!!
***hearing 'deep inside' several times AWWWW tis mah new fave song!
***blaine. thats all i have to say about that.
***SUBSONIC CHRONIC. doooooode. that was. the best set of the night, IMHO. well. okay. tied with d-minus. but subsonic's set was fuckin incredible. i was dancing SO hardcore yo. couldnt stop. i was too hot, sweating like a pig, and the beat.drove.me.on.and.on.and.on. if anyone has a recording of that...GIMME!!!
***d-minus' set. *tear* SO beautiful. love it love it love it!! cant even remember exactly what he played but i was sittin upstairs cooling off, with mah boy, smokin a clove, and just inhaling the music. incredible. at least i think it was d-minus. hmph. if force didnt play deep inside, then it was d-minus...ETARD CANT TELL TIME!!!
***signing that random kid david's book...some kid handed it to me wanting to know if i knew who it was...i didnt, but i signed it anyway, and i saw him later passin it around to more people so he got it back! yay!
***jon running out of nowhere during 'heart of gold'...*sighbasklovekisshug*
***meeting direct drive and his friend stewart earlier in the day, running ALL OVER freakin yonge and trying to get into snug which was closed and whatshername who got GAVIN's signature in her book of plur "oh..whats this? is this gavin rosdale's signature? it IS!...whats this? in MY BOOK???"
***denis playing with santa
***the baloon arch getting taken down during subsonic chronics set, and it being bomped around above the heads of the crowd, it looked like a snake or a dragon floating around in the air
***the balloons at the top of the hall in the circular area "i bet theyve migrated because of the base!"
***bouncing line with people i didnt know
***denis and blaine playing with eachothers energy "I TAUGHT THEM THAT!!!"
***the girl crouched in the corner of not the sparkle booth but the other one, between that and the staircase
***the girls with the neon bunny ears...THEIR FIRST HULLA! THEIR FIRST EVENT!!!
***knowing to say "happy hulla!"
***coming out of the party and its LIGHT outside...first time its ever been light for me coming out of a party yo! weiiirrrdness!
***moondancer AKA kris! hey girlie! you looked hottie-boom-bottie! *mwah* tossin me a star box and i actually got it! yay!
***sitting on the board and the plastick that fell off of the speakers stage right...they hit jon on the head tho OW but they were nice to sit on all dry and shizz
***nice security peeps flashin a light at me to make sure i was okay...yes...the speakers just feel really good
***oh the list goes on and on
oh yeah
***who else saw the sign for JELLO???
next time
i will remember to get some
i was so puzzled for a minute and then forgot to ask for some haha
but that sounds really really good to have at hulla methinks
oi
i will shut up now!
thanks to chris for the wonderful event
and to the djs for spinnin good sets
and to the bathrooms for having running water