View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2002, 02:11 PM   #10
mrmagoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to mrmagoo
I had a wikkid time at my first WEMF! I didnt arrive until about 6PM Sat. and I partied hard from then until noon the next day. Everywhere I went I found people I knew or I made new friends, fun times for all.

Me and Skit's Silver1 fan club T-Shirts went over well, except for the people who kept asking if we loved Tommy Hilfiger?!?!? The front of the shirt said "I (heart) Tommy". Lots of people got pictures of it so I wanna see em!

Some of my fav. sets of the night were:

Silver1 - You have two whole fans now Tommy! hehe
Brisk - I didnt like the idea of him spinning CD's most the time but then I realized they were all new songs or new remixes and they hadnt been pressed on vinyl yet so it was all good!
Chris Liberator - It was hell bouncing back from Brisk to Liberator but he had some fuckin wikkid Techno goin!
Hujib - Good to finally meet you and all I gotta say is BODY SLAM!!!
Frisky - Awsome set and when I heard you starting to mix in "The Bastard" I nearly creamed myself.
MC Storm - Whenever he was on the mic I was in pure heaven. I finally got to see the man do the scratching noize in real life, thats nutz dude!
Anything in the Psy-Trance tent - My fav. tent for decor and atmosphere. Go Alice In Wonderland!
Dammit so many good things to say I give up!

I have about a thousand shout outs to give and I know Im gonna miss someone so Im just gonna make it simple. To anyone I know who I partied with on the weekend, you rule! Its you guys who made WEMF so much fun for me!

I have a thousand and one stories to tell and Im not gonna bother getting in to it I'm just gonna give a huge shout out to Destiny for putting on an amazing party and I cant wait til next years!

~Jesse~