View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2002, 01:53 PM   #17
mrmagoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to mrmagoo
*mrmagoo's head grows bigger and BIGGER and BIGGER!!!!*

haha

Ok from the top:

moondancer, dont think Im dressing up too much, maybe a cowboy hat and thats it, maybe not. And I dont think we've met but Im not sure, make sure to come and say hi cause I have no idea what you look like.

KandeeGirlJenn!: We gotta hook up before the party starts, its like a hulla tradition now! Come to the Eaton Center before the party!

J-Karlos, no walking pop art this time around. Maybe next time! Cant wait to see ya again dude.

MaTcH, 15 bucks little man, put that shit in my hand, and if that money doesnt show then ya owe me owe me owe!! Bring some of that fucked up blacklight spray paint stuff, its messed up!

Heater, I remember meeting you but for the life of me I cant remember what ya look like! but cant wait to meet ya again regardless!

candykates and louiethedancer, cant wait to see yous guys again! I guess an after party at cherry beach wouldnt be such a good idea this time around!

Race2DaSex, no YOU SUCK!!!!!! haha love ya banana muffin!!
please come to hulla

CitricAcid, I look forward to meeting ya. I can never remember descriptions so if you see me dont hesitate to come say hello!

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

~Jesse~