View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2002, 11:02 AM   #8
sparkuls
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to sparkuls
Talking THANK YOU

This hulla started as me bringing my friend moni (baby raver) to her first hulla as she came back from nightmare a lil kandy kid.. *giggles* than apon planning it out i was messaged from this guy named sketch on line..we got to talking he is a vettren kandy kid from like years ago.. his last hulla (funtopia 3 ) was my first .. we than the challange was on get himto goto hulla .. which he insisted he didn't party anymoore .. and said i could try to convince him .. i took the challange mailed him a envelope full of rave.. a tape of d-minus from anthems.. a letter telling what raving is .. sparkuls .. bracelettes, pez, lollies, fun fur, a hulla whistle, stickers and other lil stuff.. well needless to say he agree and baby raver, sketch and myself set off to hulla...

and hulla was amazing .. wow the vibe is alive and booming ..the kidz from the states you are and were amazing and dedicated i thought i was with my 3 and a half hour trip but some came 11 hours to this party and i hope us canadaians made it as unforgetable as you did for us..

this will not be my last hulla or nore is it my first but is one of the ones i will hold dear to my heart

from the grrl in the pink overalls.. blue ones and the boi in the mickey gloves

thank you everyone

sparkuls