View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2002, 04:26 AM   #80
Phlux
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Phlux
Quote:
Originally posted by port_babe
what a weird night....
it started off okay... going downtown, getting a parking ticket (because i needed the bathroom), then drinks... drinks were good, haven't seen matty forever. Got to hulla. Heres where the fun begain -- > CANDY KIDS.... EVERYWHERE - i was a little confuzed and thought that i was seeing things, but it was apperant when some loser shoved his teddy in my face. It's okay, because i was with kayla and keron again.... it's been a long time... t'was good to see certain firmilliar faces (although they all seemed to exhist on stage- donnie, chris, andy). Then my friend takes an E, while kayla and i laugh about the total denial. After about 1 ish... we head down to the main floor, only to discover the UGLIEST 3 dykes making out. This was making even the happiest person there want to puke.... thats when i took action, and poured water on them....... really girls.... no one wants to see that - take it home. I must say that security at this party was very good to me... the one guy saw how annoyed i was and let me use security's bathroom, which was much cleaner and minus the etards. I'm not sure what happened..... but i definately enjoy the bar seen better, sorry to let you down hulla. As for Kayla's comment earlier.... hun.... you dont have to be so nice... honestly.... dont appologize for not talking to people, because i'm pretty sure that i didn't want to either, and for people who are going to think you're a BITCH on first impression, fuck em..... you have better friends.
I miss all you old people.
OH.. and the people who are in deep trouble with me are: Rob-B, and SCOOT!!!!!
I'm glad some of you had a good time... in that case... raving in 2002 and 2003 is definately for you!!!!
Kim

Jaded
- jad·ed·ly adverb; jad·ed·ness noun
1 : fatigued by overwork : EXHAUSTED
2 : dulled by experience or by surfeit